Archive through October 02, 2004 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Lateral Puzzles » Solved Lateral Thinking Puzzles » Solved Puzzles - April 2005 » [Bojan_Basic] Spell the name of Sherlock Holmes and you won! (rulebreaker) » Archive through October 02, 2004 « Previous Next »

The Riddler (Lmm)
Posted on Thursday, May 27, 2004 - 9:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Are your letter strings random or the result of some sort of code?
spelling misstake (Srgopal)
Posted on Friday, June 04, 2004 - 5:35 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Who was Watson's senior?

What would have Sherlock Holmes answered if one were to ask him "What is you full name?"
Tony Mitchell (Cllstnvln329)
Posted on Sunday, June 13, 2004 - 11:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

seeing as no one has taken the liberty of asking a question that would be answered sherlock holmes and full name means middle name included, i would say:

If Sherlock Holmes was arrested for tampering with evidence, what would he have said was his first and last names? Keep in mind that while a man of his wit would have brains enough to lie (they probably didn't have ID back then), he was also a detective so he probably wouldn't lie...did i win yet?
Dref (Dref)
Posted on Monday, June 14, 2004 - 6:35 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Magnum P.I. relevant?
Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 9:45 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Does it pertain to what kind of puzzles don't we have here?

"What puzzles do we NOT do here?
Riddles, straight logical puzzles (the Sherlock Holmes , grid logic type puzzles) Numeric sequence puzzles etc. These are all excellent puzzles in their own right , but they have their own forums - Elsewhere - Not here! " - Is this relevant?
Posted on Tuesday, June 22, 2004 - 11:11 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Do your answers have the letters that spell Sherlock Holmes?
Bojan Basic (Bojan_Basic)
Posted on Wednesday, July 07, 2004 - 5:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lmm

Are your letter strings random or the result of some sort of code? Code? Yes. Do whatever you need to break it. A a f a a bb a a f gdd a a a a a d.

Srgopal

Who was Watson's senior? This is "rulebreaker". That means that you need to break out the pattern I'm answering and after it find the right question. Ccgdhsikfh...

What would have Sherlock Holmes answered if one were to ask him "What is you full name?" Hc a a a a d a dfc bb a a a a d c a a a h b a a dedd a c a.

Cllstnvln329

seeing as no one has taken the liberty of asking a question that would be answered sherlock holmes and full name means middle name included, i would say: Bfahc b a a a d a cf ha a a g ef bdd cb a h a fhc ecd a a ee a.

If Sherlock Holmes was arrested for tampering with evidence, what would he have said was his first and last names? Hc a a a h ce b fbdc b c c d d e e e e e hd i f f cddec. Keep in mind that while a man of his wit would have brains enough to lie

(they probably didn't have ID back then), he was also a detective so he probably wouldn't lie...did i win yet? Ada fd a aeic f b b cdbb bba c d cc dc s b hh i h b dbdd y h ececgc s c.

Dref

Magnum P.I. relevant? Here's an answer for you. I must repeat, this answer is only for you. I'll be back... Hello, I'm back! Magnum P.I. is not relevant.

Srgopal

Does it pertain to what kind of puzzles don't we have here? The double D: DD. The double D: DD. Brilliant! This double D is briliant! GG is double G but it sucks.Dbbbbb...

"What puzzles do we NOT do here? The double B: BB. The double D: DD. Double D is better, of course. It's great! Dd dd dd dd dd dd db db db db db db.
Riddles, straight logical puzzles (the Sherlock Holmes , grid logic type puzzles) Numeric sequence puzzles etc. A b c d c e d f ab bc cd ge g g gg ggg gg g hhh cd. These are all excellent puzzles in their own right , but they have their own forums - Elsewhere - Not here! Cc c o i ii f fd dd b bb bbb bbbb bbbbb c cc g gg e ee eede." - Is this relevant? That isn't relevant. Everything you need is to break a rule. Your question could be just anything. Have you done something similar?

Srgopal

Do your answers have the letters that spell Sherlock Holmes? Good God, no! B c d e df df df df g g g g g eh eh eh cd cd cd d d d.
Dref (Dref)
Posted on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 9:03 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Are you a computer?
Posted on Friday, July 16, 2004 - 12:14 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Are you a computer? Can you hurry up? This puzzle isn't hard and I'm sure that somebody can solve it. Try to find the pattern, I'm sure you can it. Good luck!
Tony Mitchell (Cllstnvlnst329)
Posted on Saturday, July 17, 2004 - 9:27 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Are capital letters and lowercase letters represented by the same letter in code?
Posted on Saturday, July 17, 2004 - 9:27 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Are capital letters and lowercase letters represented by the same letter in code?
Posted on Saturday, July 17, 2004 - 9:29 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

If the answer to THAT is sherlock holmes...well lets just say i'll be dipped in •••• and covered in nuts...not to offend thee by denouncing vulgarities in myself...
Posted on Monday, August 23, 2004 - 7:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Cllstnvlnst329

Are capital letters and lowercase letters represented by the same letter in code? Cc b gd. Yes, you're right. A b b c c gigf fsd gsd hfd hfd vc k d c.

Cllstnvlnst329

Are capital letters and lowercase letters represented by the same letter in code? Cc b gd. Yes, you're right. A b b c c gigf fsd gsd hfd hfd vc k d c.

Cllstnvlnst329

If the answer to THAT is sherlock holmes...well lets just say i'll be dipped in and covered in nuts...not to offend thee by denouncing vulgarities in myself... Fc bb g fj r dsaf gds f bbcbbb d h d f dc f hk go gml hc cbdbd glgl k d.
Dref (Dref)
Posted on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 11:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

B dpef?
Posted on Friday, August 27, 2004 - 1:16 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

B dpef? Stop asking very dumb questions like this one is. I'm kidding, you may ask whatever you want.
Dref (Dref)
Posted on Friday, August 27, 2004 - 1:21 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

A code? B for C? etc?
Posted on Friday, August 27, 2004 - 2:23 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

A code? A and D and B. B for C? C and A and B, C. etc? A and B and C.
Dref (Dref)
Posted on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 4:46 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

G = A?
Oneida (Theoneida)
Posted on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 6:53 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle?
(Stuccosalt)
Posted on Friday, October 01, 2004 - 1:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

think i may have it (now's the hard part, man i wish i knew more German...)

Antielectromagnetic energies arent supermagnificently bipolarizing, aforementioning the alternative.

Question: existentialisms cooperatives misunderstand, right? Ultraconservatively?
Posted on Friday, October 01, 2004 - 9:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dref

G = A? A a a a a a a.

Theoneida

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle? Funny but exaggerating. Exaggerating but funny. Funny but exaggerating. Exaggerating but funny. Funny but exaggerating. Exaggerating but funny. Confusing isn't it?

Stuccosalt

think i may have it (now's the hard part, man i wish i knew more German...)

Antielectromagnetic energies arent supermagnificently bipolarizing, aforementioning the alternative. Seok. Laboured, not enough. Hellish, but the greatest detective isn't mentioned yet. Just keep trying, now you are really close.

Question: existentialisms cooperatives misunderstand, right? The whole line is one question, right? No breaking up the sentences? Maybe, but maybe not. Hellish, even this is not enough? Ultraconservatively? As I already said above, you were really close with this set of questions. The answer will be there as soon as you analyze my answers a little more. Good luck!
(Stuccosalt)
Posted on Saturday, October 02, 2004 - 12:26 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Give me another go at it. Right now. Maybe. Yes definitely I will. Here we go then. Is the answer hard? Not? Will I find it? Am I close? I hope this is good. I want to get it. It would be nice. I wish. Any better than before?