Archive through January 24, 2005 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Lateral Puzzles » Solved Lateral Thinking Puzzles » Solved Puzzles - Feb 2005 » [miroac] Hail Caesar » Archive through January 24, 2005 « Previous Next »

miroac (Miroac)
Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2005 - 9:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Was Juilius surprised to see Anthony dead? Yes And hence conclude he was going to die too? YES
This something that made Julius conclude he was going to die, was it Anthony's appearance? appearance, as the "the way he looked", No Did Julius see the other two people present at that time? No Is any one of the four involved a grave digger? If so, who all? None, but OTRT
Arjun Rangarajan (Jun)
Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2005 - 9:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Still not sure if I know how exactly Julius died. Did he definitely die of a heart attack? Did he did instantly? Was he murdered? By the other two people involved?
miroac (Miroac)
Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2005 - 9:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Still not sure if I know how exactly Julius died. It hasn't really been established. Did he definitely die of a heart attack? Some people in his situation might have, and I would understand if he did or could have, but I'm saying he didn't.
Did he did instantly? Was he murdered? By the other two people involved? No to all.
Arjun Rangarajan (Jun)
Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2005 - 9:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Any animals involved? Did Julius catch a communicable disease from Anthony's body?
Alizon (Alizon)
Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2005 - 9:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did Anthony/Julius die of suffocation? Lack of air/gas involved?
miroac (Miroac)
Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2005 - 10:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Any animals involved? Did Julius catch a communicable disease from Anthony's body? No, to both.
Did Anthony/Julius die of suffocation? Lack of air/gas involved? For Anthony, No to both. For Julius, YES to both.
Alizon (Alizon)
Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2005 - 10:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did the two other persons involved close Julius in the grave and he, realizing that he was sooner or later going to die from suffocation, freaked out and died?
miroac (Miroac)
Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2005 - 10:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did the two other persons involved close Julius in the grave and he, realizing that he was sooner or later going to die from suffocation, freaked out and died? partial FA, partial Yes, partial No. You may want to break this down some.
Arjun Rangarajan (Jun)
Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2005 - 11:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did the grave close on him? Were the other two involved in this? Was it an accident? Couldnt Julius shout for help?
miroac (Miroac)
Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2005 - 11:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did the grave close on him? Yes Were the other two involved in this? Yope. Was it an accident? No Couldn't Julius shout for help? Yes, and he did.
Arjun Rangarajan (Jun)
Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2005 - 11:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Were the other two involved in this? Yope.
Was one of them involved in closing the grave?
Are any of them physically challenged?
Did the grave close in because of some natural causes? Indirectly as a result of what the other two (Brutus and Cassius?) did?
Alizon (Alizon)
Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2005 - 11:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Was it Julius's will to go to the grave (and return, I mean!) or was he forced to?

Is it relevant what type of a grave it was (a large upper slab, brick walls or the like)?

Did Brutus and Cassius want Julius to stay in the grave? Did they want him dead? Were they involved in closing the grave on purpose?
miroac (Miroac)
Posted on Monday, January 24, 2005 - 12:49 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Was one of them involved in closing the grave? Yes, just one
Are any of them physically challenged? hmmm... I guess you could say that, in a manner of speaking... explore this.
Did the grave close in because of some natural causes? No Indirectly as a result of what the other two (Brutus and Cassius?) did? "indirectly"-- No; "result of what the other two did"-- FA

Was it Julius's will to go to the grave (and return, I mean!) Yope... explore
or was he forced to? not forced... explore

Is it relevant what type of a grave it was (a large upper slab, brick walls or the like)? I'd have to say Yes, it's relevant, but No to those 2 types.

Did Brutus and Cassius want Julius to stay in the grave? FA Did they want him dead? No, neither Were they involved in closing the grave on purpose? "they" weren't...

(Whew, this is getting hairy... I think we'll need another recap soon.)
Arjun Rangarajan (Jun)
Posted on Monday, January 24, 2005 - 12:59 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

So let's say Brutus closed the grave. Did he not know that Julius was in there? Was he deaf/ blind?
miroac (Miroac)
Posted on Monday, January 24, 2005 - 1:17 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

So let's say Brutus closed the grave. ok Did he not know that Julius was in there? CORRECT-- he did not know. Was he deaf/ blind? No, and FA
miroac (Miroac)
Posted on Monday, January 24, 2005 - 1:19 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

***BLOOPER***
Was he deaf/ blind? Let me rephrase. No, to being either deaf or blind, and FA about the question in general.
Arjun Rangarajan (Jun)
Posted on Monday, January 24, 2005 - 1:21 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

So Julius did shout for help, but Brutus closed the grave anyway? Is this because Brutus could not hear the shouts? Did Brutus and Cassius know each other? Did Cassius play a part in Julius's death? Anthony's? Did Julius know Anthony? Had Anthony been buried already? Did Julius dig him up? Was this to confirm that he was dead?
miroac (Miroac)
Posted on Monday, January 24, 2005 - 1:37 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

So Julius did shout for help, but Brutus closed the grave anyway? Yes Is this because Brutus could not hear the shouts? Yes
Did Brutus and Cassius know each other? possibly, but most likely not Did Cassius play a part in Julius's death? No Anthony's? No
Did Julius know Anthony? Yes, very well
Had Anthony been buried already? This is a tough one. I'd have to say, at the point when Julius saw him, Yes, but there's more going on here...
Did Julius dig him up? No Was this to confirm that he was dead? No
Arjun Rangarajan (Jun)
Posted on Monday, January 24, 2005 - 1:47 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dig Julius do any of the digging? Was he hoping to find something else? Saw Anthony dead instead?
miroac (Miroac)
Posted on Monday, January 24, 2005 - 2:01 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dig Julius do any of the digging? No
Was he hoping to find something else? Yes Saw Anthony dead instead? YES
Arjun Rangarajan (Jun)
Posted on Monday, January 24, 2005 - 2:07 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dont know if this has been asked before -
Are Julius and Anthony related?
Did Cassius dig up the grave? Relevant who dug up the grave?
miroac (Miroac)
Posted on Monday, January 24, 2005 - 2:13 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dont know if this has been asked before I don't either, I'll do a recap tonight.

Are Julius and Anthony related? No
Did Cassius dig up the grave? Relevant who dug up the grave? FA-- no one dug up a grave