Archive through December 26, 2004 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Lateral Puzzles » Solved Lateral Thinking Puzzles » Solved Puzzles - April 2005 » [Bojan_Basic] Spell the name of Sherlock Holmes and you won! (rulebreaker) » Archive through December 26, 2004 « Previous Next »

Bojan Basic (Bojan_Basic)
Posted on Monday, October 11, 2004 - 9:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Give me another go at it. GB is big. One program is DBase. Just be quiet, everything will be OK. Right now. I doubt you can learn something from these, but if you can then I think everything will be solved in a very short amount of time. Maybe. This is a very short word, five letters only. How on the Earth it could be helpful? Yes definitely I will. A brown fox jumps over a lazy dog. Wait, something is wrong, I'm sure. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. It's cool, this sentence contains all English letters! Here we go then. All right, here we go then. But does it help us? I don't think so. It's much better to do something here. Beware. Is the answer hard? Funny, I think the answer is easy. Don't be lazy, use your brain. Use it the best way you can and the answer will be there. Not? As I said, the asnwer is not hard at all. Anybody, just anybody could find it. Will I find it? I hope. I'm sure you'll do it. Some absented people will not, but you will. You are doing well. You are really doing well. Am I close? Before you eventually find the asnwer, I would ask you: how much do you think it will take you to break the pattern? I hope this is good. I also hope this is good. Don't do abnormal things. Everything you should do is to ask one simple differentiated question. I want to get it. It would be nice but hello, come on, abnormal things won't help you. They will not for sure. Don't be afraid, just do your best. It would be nice. Would be nice, of course. Surely, it would be nice. But, you should do some brainwork because without it you'll never success. Explore this a little bit. I wish. Everybody wishes something. My wish is to have a million dollars (or more). I don't need anythong else, I am sure. What do you wish? Any better than before? Ccc... FF is a common acronym for Firefox. It is an Internet browser, much better than Internet explorer. I do all my work with it.
Oneida (Theoneida)
Posted on Tuesday, October 12, 2004 - 9:25 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

wokehdisjdoclmensor
pwodmcdm
apelg
owlgmcidkslmxwonfy
slwodneicykw
wiengslawoexncw
wpl
xjdigkcwpsl

wdockent
wpejgixmskenclw
urowjeksmlqkn
jtoek
pelgmdiengklxmedork

?
Posted on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 5:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

wokehdisjdoclmensor
pwodmcdm
apelg
owlgmcidkslmxwonfy
slwodneicykw
wiengslawoexncw
wpl
xjdigkcwpsl

wdockent
wpejgixmskenclw
urowjeksmlqkn
jtoek
pelgmdiengklxmedork

? Errr... If you continue like this you'll never ask exact question. All right, all right. HS is needed, lateral thinkig maybe. But sochol... keyboard, I mean school is a must!
Mezzoforte (Mezzoforte)
Posted on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 11:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is there an answer?
Mezzoforte (Mezzoforte)
Posted on Friday, October 22, 2004 - 9:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What is the meaning of HS?
Mezzoforte (Mezzoforte)
Posted on Saturday, October 23, 2004 - 3:24 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Are the words you use in the answers relevant to breaking the code, or just whenever you give us those nonsense letters (or do the nonsense letters complement what you said previously)?
Mezzoforte (Mezzoforte)
Posted on Saturday, October 23, 2004 - 10:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Alphabet soup
Josh Adams (Silverknight)
Posted on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 12:08 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Was this ever solved?
David Burn (Woubit)
Posted on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 6:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Has rhis got anything to do with elements?
Posted on Tuesday, November 23, 2004 - 7:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Mezzoforte

Is there an answer? Bf. The answer is there, of course, just be importunate. I think it's pretty
easy. I think it's pretty easy.

Mezzoforte

What is the meaning of HS? HS was supposed to mean "High school" but keep in mind that that was just an answer to the question, it doesn't need to make sense. P. S. The answer you are reading now is not written according to the rules.

Mezzoforte

Are the words you use in the answers relevant to breaking the code, or just whenever you give us those nonsense letters (or do the nonsense letters complement what you said previously)? Cg h dj b a a d a b d a gg a hh bb j a h d ccbcec cb a ehd a ccc a b c d e f.

Mezzoforte

Alphabet soup Hello! What does an alphabet soup have to do with this puzzle? An alphabet soup has nothing to do with this puzzle.

Silverknight

Was this ever solved? No, it was not. Don't be sad, the answer is lurking somewhere around here. You think this is funny, don't you? You could solve this, I'm sure.

Woubit

Has rhis got anything to do with elements? Honestly, it has not. However, you can create a brand new puzzle which would have something to do with bbbbbbbbbbbb, sorry, elements. Do it!
Mezzoforte (Mezzoforte)
Posted on Friday, November 26, 2004 - 2:08 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Confusing dialogues end finally. Great!
L. Jacobs (Tweek)
Posted on Tuesday, November 30, 2004 - 8:25 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

*still* not solved; this must be tough.

I'll guess that the nonsense letters that might result from this sentence come from the set and represent something equivalent in base-10; not sure what; there will be 36 such sets of numbers, or 24.
L. Jacobs (Tweek)
Posted on Tuesday, November 30, 2004 - 8:40 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I do not like these really lengthy obscured difficult elementary problematic rulebreakers
Mezzoforte (Mezzoforte)
Posted on Thursday, December 02, 2004 - 7:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Will you spend the 9-month aniversary of THIS puzzle?
Mezzoforte (Mezzoforte)
Posted on Friday, December 03, 2004 - 1:54 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

(I meant celebrate)
Sam Carroll (Greenboi)
Posted on Friday, December 03, 2004 - 8:41 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It takes nine months for a baby to be born, why not a detective? This rule is thought of as hard by many and easy for you. Logic says that it is not a substitution code, that it is often non sequitor strings of letters, and you assure us that all that is needed is a simple question that will lead you to say "Sherlock Holmes", granted that you will answer in the same way as you have done in each post. So, here goes:
"Give me the name, the name of anyone, anyone other than Sherlock Holmes."
Sam Carroll (Greenboi)
Posted on Friday, December 03, 2004 - 8:46 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It takes nine months for a baby to be born, why not a detective? This rule is thought of as hard by many and easy for you. Logic says that it is not a substitution code, that it is often non sequitor strings of letters, and you assure us that all that is needed is a simple question that will lead you to say "Sherlock Holmes", granted that you will answer in the same way as you have done in each post. So, here goes:
"Give me the name, the name of anyone, anyone other than Sherlock Holmes."
Ryan Davies (Onemundanesoul)
Posted on Wednesday, December 08, 2004 - 10:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am so confused by this whole rulebreaker thing.
L. Jacobs (Tweek)
Posted on Friday, December 10, 2004 - 10:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Has Bojan forgotten about this one? - I think I sorta have at least one concept behind the rule correct.
Shawn Franchi (Doctapeppa)
Posted on Friday, December 24, 2004 - 8:11 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Agammaglobulinemia abducts above advantagousnesses abbreviating acclimitization all aborgininals?
Posted on Saturday, December 25, 2004 - 1:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Mezzoforte

Confusing dialogues end finally. Yes, I'm sure. I colud give you the solution, but what's the point? Great! What's great? This puzzle has no ending.

Tweek

I'll guess that the nonsense letters that might result from this sentence come from the set and represent something equivalent in base-10; not sure what; there will be 36 such sets of numbers, or 24. C db d gsd gds dd ej lj cb ldsf asgk g e hcg bb fsla falj fi hiddd dcddce fsdl dalj dd saj as.

Tweek

I do not like these really lengthy obscured difficult elementary problematic rulebreakers Hm... Read the Bible. Jealousy is there, too. And it is great! I can't, honestly, keep it floating, it ends on the bottom of the sea.

Mezzoforte

Will you spend the 9-month aniversary of THIS puzzle? January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December - excellent. Please be fun. Twelve, not eleven. CD can be demanded from curious administrator.

Greenboi

It takes nine months for a baby to be born, why not a detective? Aaaaaaaaaaa!!! Dbd hfak, I say: "Come on, please break this." It is fun. DC++ will not help you, neither ebay will. So, could you please concentrate? This rule is thought of as hard by many and easy for you. Bcd b c d d c b d b c b c d c b d c d b dg c d b d c d b. Logic says that it is not a substitution code, that it is often non sequitor strings of letters, and you assure us that all that is needed is a simple question that will lead you to say "Sherlock Holmes", granted that you will answer in the same way as you have done in each post. Accafb salj dsajl dsla dgsj kjsn gsal fdsfnla bbbbbbbbbbbdsa dsahk bvndask egdso dal ccf ebdsajl dajo heosn fnsa dlhgfchd dddddbdc bdsao dak ddcsa hksa cccccccc dsajsda fhsao dsaodajo sda. So, here goes:
"Give me the name, the name of anyone, anyone other than Sherlock Holmes." I won't. Now - the nonsense letters: dd df dd df dd df bf dd be de be de bh ccd ccd bh bcd ch.

Greenboi

It takes nine months for a baby to be born, why not a detective? Aaaaaaaaaaa!!! Dbd hfak, I say: "Come on, please break this." It is fun. DC++ will not help you, neither ebay will. So, could you please concentrate? This rule is thought of as hard by many and easy for you. Bcd b c d d c b d b c b c d c b d c d b dg c d b d c d b. Logic says that it is not a substitution code, that it is often non sequitor strings of letters, and you assure us that all that is needed is a simple question that will lead you to say "Sherlock Holmes", granted that you will answer in the same way as you have done in each post. Accafb salj dsajl dsla dgsj kjsn gsal fdsfnla bbbbbbbbbbbdsa dsahk bvndask egdso dal ccf ebdsajl dajo heosn fnsa dlhgfchd dddddbdc bdsao dak ddcsa hksa cccccccc dsajsda fhsao dsaodajo sda. So, here goes:
"Give me the name, the name of anyone, anyone other than Sherlock Holmes." I won't. Now - the nonsense letters: dd df dd df dd df bf dd be de be de bh ccd ccd bh bcd ch.

Onemundanesoul

I am so confused by this whole rulebreaker thing. Bojan Basic: "Hello there, what are you doing? A rulebreaker is a puzzle and you need a key. Break dead man's name. Excellent, isn't it?"

Doctapeppa

Agammaglobulinemia abducts above advantagousnesses abbreviating acclimitization all aborgininals? Sherlock.
Shawn Franchi (Doctapeppa)
Posted on Sunday, December 26, 2004 - 1:49 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Agammaglobulinemia abducts above advantagousnesses abbreviating acclimitization all aborgininals Abducts acclimitization advantagousnesses abbreviations ailed agammaglobulinemia?