Archive through June 07, 2005 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Lateral Puzzles » Solved Lateral Thinking Puzzles » Solved Puzzles - June 2005 » <<Lzeiters>> Exploration "CA" » Archive through June 07, 2005 « Previous Next »

LEWIS ZEITERS (Lzeiters)
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 2:17 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'll try a CA for my first contribution to the list. I'll try to answer on a fairly regular basis, but please be patient, as I'll be doing all my contributing from work since I do not have a home computer... Hope I have a good puzzle!
Shawn Franchi (Doctapeppa)
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 3:51 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lzeiters, make sure that you answer this question.
LEWIS ZEITERS (Lzeiters)
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 3:56 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

sure thing... next?
a1415925 (A1415925)
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 3:58 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ok:
A?
B?
C?
D?
E?
F?
G?
H?
I?
J?
K?
L?
M?
N?
O?
P?
Q?
R?
S?
T?
U?
V?
W?
X?
Y?
Z?
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 4:02 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Can you answer this?
Could you answer the above?
Are you telling the truth?
Are you lying?
If I were to ask you if you were telling the truth, would you lie?
Are you really not a liar?
Is that the truth?
Is the above true?
All of the above?
LEWIS ZEITERS (Lzeiters)
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 4:05 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ok:
A? yes
B? yes
C? yes
D? yes
E? yes
F? yes
G? yes
H? yes
I? yes
J? yes
K? yes
L? yes
M? yes
N? yes
O? yes
P? yes
Q? yes
R? yes
S? yes
T? yes
U? yes
V? yes
W? yes
X? yes
Y? yes
Z? yes

HINT: don't expect the "standard openings" to be effective... try something new
LEWIS ZEITERS (Lzeiters)
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 4:06 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Can you answer this?
Could you answer the above?
Are you telling the truth?
Are you lying?
If I were to ask you if you were telling the truth, would you lie?
Are you really not a liar?
Is that the truth?
Is the above true?
All of the above?
ice cold to all above
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 4:09 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What is the capital of New Zealand?
a1415925 (A1415925)
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 4:14 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Can you answer this?
Can you answer this?
Can you answer this?
Can you answer this?
Can you answer this?
Can you answer this? (white text)
Can you answer this?
LEWIS ZEITERS (Lzeiters)
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 4:18 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What is the capital of New Zealand?
I'm not sure, but thanks for branching out

Can you answer this?
Can you answer this?
Can you answer this?
Can you answer this?
Can you answer this?
Can you answer this? (white text)
Can you answer this?
yes to all
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 4:19 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Who is there like you?
LEWIS ZEITERS (Lzeiters)
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 4:22 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Who is there like you? many like me, but none *just* like me
a1415925 (A1415925)
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 4:25 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Can you answer this if I put an exclamation mark!?

\2{Highlight ->} \white{\2{Can You answer this? DONT SKIP THE PREVIEW}}
The above is true?
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 4:27 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yes?
No?
Maybe so?
iodjeoijmifs?
ABBA?
Michael Jackson?
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
What is the temperature of water if you put it in the freezer?
a1415925 (A1415925)
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 4:30 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

¿Puede ud. contestar a esta pregunta?
LEWIS ZEITERS (Lzeiters)
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 4:38 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Can you answer this if I put an exclamation mark!?

Highlight -> Can You answer this? DONT SKIP THE PREVIEW
The above is true?
Yes?
No?
Maybe so?
iodjeoijmifs?
ABBA?
Michael Jackson?
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
What is the temperature of water if you put it in the freezer?

By a1415925 (A1415925) on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 04:30 am:

¿Puede ud. contestar a esta pregunta?

yes to all these... keep hunting!
a1415925 (A1415925)
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 4:41 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It's more fun if you actually answer the questions not just say "Yes to all these"

?siht rewsna uoy naC
LEWIS ZEITERS (Lzeiters)
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 4:46 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It's more fun if you actually answer the questions not just say "Yes to all these"

?siht rewsna uoy naC

!yletulosbA
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 4:47 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

How cold do you like your potables?
a1415925 (A1415925)
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 4:50 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Can you answer my question if I include the wrath of... numbers! 127685324523562756747456
LEWIS ZEITERS (Lzeiters)
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 4:53 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

How cold do you like your potables? not very

Can you answer my question if I include the wrath of... numbers! 127685324523562756747456 a terrifying attack, but to no avail
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 4:54 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Liar?