[Wildcard] Hold On Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Lateral Puzzles » Solved Lateral Thinking Puzzles » Solved Puzzles - September 2007 » [Wildcard] Hold On « Previous Next »

Wildcard (Wildcard)
Username: Wildcard

Post Number: 561
Posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2007 - 4:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

She kept it to get it but lost it anyway
Bodo (Bodo)
Username: Bodo

Post Number: 2106
Posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2007 - 4:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

it1 = it2 = it3?
Wildcard (Wildcard)

Post Number: 563
Posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2007 - 4:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

it1 = it2 = it3? ,no... it2 = it3 only
Tsoram1970 (Tsoram1970)
Username: Tsoram1970

Post Number: 713
Posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2007 - 5:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did she get it(2) and then lose it(2)? or did she never actually get it(2) in the first place?

It(1) = inanimate? Tangible? countable? H?
Same for It(2)?
Wildcard (Wildcard)

Post Number: 564
Posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2007 - 5:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did she get it(2) and then lose it(2)? no or did she never actually get it(2) in the first place? yes

It(1) = inanimate? yes Tangible? yes countable? no H? no
Same for It(2)?no
Answers for It(2) would be yes yes yes no
Vesica (Vesica)
Username: Vesica

Post Number: 290
Posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2007 - 5:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Man, it's been ages since I've played at one of these...let's see if I remember how.

Did the relevant actions with It(1), It(2) and It(3) happen in a short time period - say a few minutes? A few hours? A few days?
Is this relevant?

Are any of the following relevant:
Her age?
Her Location?
Time period?
Her socioeconomic status?
Marital status?
Her profession?
The fact she is a she?

Anyone else important here besides her?
Wildcard (Wildcard)

Post Number: 565
Posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2007 - 5:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Man, it's been ages since I've played at one of these...let's see if I remember how. Welcome back, pretty lady

Did the relevant actions with It(1), It(2) and It(3) happen in a short time period - say a few minutes? Somewhere between here A few hours? and here A few days?
Is this relevant? only in that it may help you figure out what is going on

Are any of the following relevant:
Her age? not really, but adult if that helps
Her Location? yes
Time period? Current day..this year in fact
Her socioeconomic status? no
Marital status? no
Her profession? no
The fact she is a she? no

Anyone else important here besides her? Indirectly
Vesica (Vesica)

Post Number: 291
Posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2007 - 5:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is It(2/3) currency of some sort?

Is It(1)a tangible property? Like weight or height or color?
Wildcard (Wildcard)

Post Number: 566
Posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2007 - 5:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Vesica:

Is It(2/3) currency of some sort? no

Is It(1)a tangible property? no Like weight or height or color? no to all...nice thinking though
Suido (Suido)
Username: Suido

Post Number: 237
Posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2007 - 5:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

is It(1) a liquid?
Is the amount she has of It(1) relevant?
ditto for the amount she didn't get of It(2)?

Was not getting It(2) inevitable? Could she have attained It(2)...
with more of It(1)?
if she had something else?
if she knew something?
if she had tried harder in any respect?
Wildcard (Wildcard)

Post Number: 567
Posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2007 - 6:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Suido

is It(1) a liquid? yes
Is the amount she has of It(1) relevant? yesish
ditto for the amount she didn't get of It(2)? Not particularly, but say 1

Was not getting It(2) inevitable? no Could she have attained It(2)... yes
with more of It(1)? possibly, but maybe misleading
if she had something else? no
if she knew something? no
if she had tried harder in any respect? no
Tsoram1970 (Tsoram1970)

Post Number: 717
Posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2007 - 6:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did she have to use it(1) to get it(2), but failed to do so...?
Wildcard (Wildcard)

Post Number: 568
Posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2007 - 6:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Tsoram:

Did she have to use it(1) yope...let's say indirectly used it to get it(2), but failed to do so...? no
Tsoram1970 (Tsoram1970)

Post Number: 720
Posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2007 - 6:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

My idea was something along the lines of water to operate a heath robinson type device, and it(2) is dropped just before She can catch it...

Or something along the lines of Fort Boyard.
Wildcard (Wildcard)

Post Number: 569
Posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2007 - 8:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Tsoram:

My idea was something along the lines of water to operate a heath robinson type device, and it(2) is dropped just before She can catch it...

Or something along the lines of Fort Boyard.

Nothing so grand. But you know what they say about wild guesses ;-)
Tsoram1970 (Tsoram1970)

Post Number: 726
Posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2007 - 10:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

was she bartering the liquid for it?
Wildcard (Wildcard)

Post Number: 574
Posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2007 - 10:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Tsoram:

was she bartering the liquid for it? no
Tsoram1970 (Tsoram1970)

Post Number: 740
Posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2007 - 11:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

So indirectly used the liquid... hmmm distraction technique?
Wildcard (Wildcard)

Post Number: 578
Posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2007 - 11:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Tsoram:

So indirectly used the liquid... hmmm distraction technique? no...it seems this is where the lateral thinking comes in
Vesica (Vesica)

Post Number: 313
Posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2007 - 12:13 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Rephrasing here for a moment...

So she kept a liquid to gain something else, which she ended up losing anyway?

Is the nature of the liquid relevant?
Tsoram1970 (Tsoram1970)

Post Number: 747
Posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2007 - 12:41 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Water?
Beer?
wine?
coffee?
coke?
pepsi?
orange juice?
Guinness?
mead?
apple juice?
cider?
Sulphuric acid?
Vinegar?
Lemon juice?
Lemonade?
Wildcard (Wildcard)

Post Number: 579
Posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2007 - 4:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Vesica:

Rephrasing here for a moment...

So she kept a liquid to gain something else, which she ended up losing anyway? correct

Is the nature of the liquid relevant? yes...if I understand you correctly

Tsoram:

Water?
Beer?
wine?
coffee?
coke?
pepsi?
orange juice?
Guinness?
mead?
apple juice?
cider?
Sulphuric acid?
Vinegar?
Lemon juice?
Lemonade? no to all....and yet
Vesica (Vesica)

Post Number: 334
Posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2007 - 4:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Let me improve how I asked that...

Is what KIND of liquid it is relevant?
Is it important that it is a liquid (rather than a solid, plasma, etc.)?

Is it a liquid a sane person would drink?
Is it a chemical?
Is it the liquid form of an element?
Wildcard (Wildcard)

Post Number: 581
Posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2007 - 4:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Vesica:

Let me improve how I asked that... we all know you are perfect, m'Lady

Is what KIND of liquid it is relevant? yes, very
Is it important that it is a liquid (rather than a solid, plasma, etc.)? yes

Is it a liquid a sane person would drink? yes, but...
Is it a chemical? no
Is it the liquid form of an element? not one element, no
Vesica (Vesica)

Post Number: 335
Posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2007 - 5:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

If this is going to a dihydrogen monoxide place I will figure out how to kick you through the intarwebs :P

Is it a combination of two elements? Three?
Is it commonly consumed?

And, because anything can be described a combination of elements on a molecular level, would MOST people refer to it as "a combination of elements" rather than by another name?
Wildcard (Wildcard)

Post Number: 583
Posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2007 - 5:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Vesica:

If this is going to a dihydrogen monoxide place I will figure out how to kick you through the intarwebs :P lol

Is it a combination of two elements? Three? closer to 7 to 10. The first seven are most common, and the remaining ones are highly variable. This is probably not the best path to what the liquid is
Is it commonly consumed? no

And, because anything can be described a combination of elements on a molecular level, would MOST people refer to it as "a combination of elements" rather than by another name? no, most people would use another name
Vesica (Vesica)

Post Number: 336
Posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2007 - 5:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

So...it can be consumed?
But it is not commonly consumed?
Is it harmful to the body if consumed?
Is it medical in nature?

Could it be purchased?
Purchased easily?

Is the container the liquid was in relevant?
Was it in a container?
Tsoram1970 (Tsoram1970)

Post Number: 764
Posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2007 - 7:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Blood?
Wildcard (Wildcard)

Post Number: 584
Posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2007 - 7:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Vesica:

So...it can be consumed? yes
But it is not commonly consumed? correct
Is it harmful to the body if consumed? yope
Is it medical in nature? no

Could it be purchased? yes
Purchased easily? no

Is the container the liquid was in relevant? yesish...could be misleading
Was it in a container? yesish...could be misleading

Tsoram:
Blood? no, but explore
Vesica (Vesica)

Post Number: 339
Posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2007 - 7:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is it a bodily fluid?
Urine?
Plasma?
Mucus?
Spinal fluid?
Some sort of glandular secretion (dear Lord, I am grasping at straws here)?

Did having the liquid make her eligible or able to get Item 2/3?
Was it a health issue?
Wildcard (Wildcard)

Post Number: 586
Posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2007 - 8:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Vesica:

Is it a bodily fluid?
Urine? This one
Plasma?
Mucus?
Spinal fluid?
Some sort of glandular secretion (dear Lord, I am grasping at straws here)? Careful which straw you grab ;-)

Did having the liquid make her eligible or able to get Item 2/3? yes
Was it a health issue? Restate please
Vesica (Vesica)

Post Number: 340
Posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2007 - 8:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yeah, wouldn't want to grab any straw associated with urine, plzthnx. Eww.

Did she literally "hold it" to get something (as in did not pass urine when she needed to)?

To get a job?
Drug test relevant?
Wildcard (Wildcard)

Post Number: 587
Posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2007 - 8:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Vesica:

Yeah, wouldn't want to grab any straw associated with urine, plzthnx. Eww. mmmph!

Did she literally "hold it" to get something (as in did not pass urine when she needed to)? Yes!

To get a job? no
Drug test relevant? no
Bodo (Bodo)

Post Number: 2151
Posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2007 - 8:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Was she waiting in line to buy the latest tickle-me-cabbage-patch-critter™?
Wildcard (Wildcard)

Post Number: 588
Posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2007 - 8:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Bodo:

Was she waiting in line to buy the latest tickle-me-cabbage-patch-critter™? No...no waiting in line in this puzzle
Bodo (Bodo)

Post Number: 2154
Posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2007 - 8:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is this about that radio contest?
Wildcard (Wildcard)

Post Number: 590
Posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2007 - 9:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Bodo:

Is this about that radio contest? Yes! Yes it is.
Bodo (Bodo)

Post Number: 2155
Posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2007 - 9:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I shall recuse myself, then.
Wildcard (Wildcard)

Post Number: 593
Posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2007 - 9:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Bodo:

I shall recuse myself, then.
Okey doke....
Tsoram1970 (Tsoram1970)

Post Number: 768
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 12:48 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

So was she not going to the toilet so she could take part in a quiz? ...and was so caught up that she {how can I put this delicately so that Crazypalpig ain't completely scarred by it) was so distracted by the physical need to eliminate liquid that she gave the wrong answer?
Alanlin (Alanlin)
Username: Alanlin

Post Number: 18
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 1:52 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Oh my. After reading Bodo's post, I too have remembered the unfortunate tragedy referenced in the puzzle. It seems that several people know the answer. Maybe time to $poil?
Vesica (Vesica)

Post Number: 341
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 1:56 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I might be catching on to this one...

Does anyone die here?
Wildcard (Wildcard)

Post Number: 600
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 3:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Tsoram:

So was she not going to the toilet Yes so she could take part in a quiz? No...and was so caught up that she {how can I put this delicately so that Crazypalpig ain't completely scarred by it) was so distracted by the physical need to eliminate liquid that she gave the wrong answer? No quiz here...explore

Alanlin:

Oh my. After reading Bodo's post, I too have remembered the unfortunate tragedy referenced in the puzzle. It seems that several people know the answer. Maybe time to $poil? Not quite yet...there are still some unsolved 'it's remaining

Vesica:

I might be catching on to this one... good

Does anyone die here? yes
Vesica (Vesica)

Post Number: 349
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 4:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did she die?
Was there a contest involving drinking large amounts of liquid?
And the last one to go to the restroom won?
(which incidentally is stupid and the station should have known that)
Wildcard (Wildcard)

Post Number: 602
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 4:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Vesica:

Did she die? yes
Was there a contest involving drinking large amounts of liquid? yes
And the last one to go to the restroom won? yes...won what? care to guess?
(which incidentally is stupid and the station should have known that)agree...there seems to be a lot of this kind of stupidity about of late
Vesica (Vesica)

Post Number: 350
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 4:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

A new kidney?
Free Dialysis?
An Ipod?

The prize:
Cash?
Electronics?
Tickets?
A car?
Wildcard (Wildcard)

Post Number: 603
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 4:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Vesica:

A new kidney?
Free Dialysis?
An Ipod? None of these. Last is closest

The prize:
Cash?
Electronics? This one
Tickets?
A car?
Vesica (Vesica)

Post Number: 352
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 4:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

*Prepares to show her geekiness*

A PS2?
A PS3?
A PSP?
An X-box?
An X-box 360?
An iPhone?
Guitar Hero?
A plasma flat screen HD TV?
A TiVo?

(seriously, is it relevant what she won?)
Wildcard (Wildcard)

Post Number: 605
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 4:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Vesica:

*Prepares to show her geekiness*

A PS2?
A PS3?
A PSP?
An X-box?
An X-box 360? These are all very close
An iPhone?
Guitar Hero?
A plasma flat screen HD TV?
A TiVo? These are farther from the truth

(seriously, is it relevant what she won?) It is but I will $poye anyway
Wildcard (Wildcard)

Post Number: 606
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 4:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

************* SPOILER **************

A preliminary autopsy states that a woman died of "water intoxication" following a water drinking contest for a Nintendo Wii. News10 in Sacramento reports Station 107.9 The End's "Hold your wee for a Wii" contest had contestants doing exactly what the title says. The winner was the person who didn't release their bladder the longest. According to the woman's co-worker, after the contest, "She said to one of our supervisors that she was on her way home and her head was hurting her real bad ... she was crying and that was the last that anyone had heard from her." The co-workers contacted the woman's mother later on to check up how she was doing and she discovered the body. No word yet on how much water the woman consumed.

Another senseless trajedy brought on by uneducated foolishness. As Vesica stated earler, this kind of thing is really stupid and I really hope the law comes down on them hard.

Thanks to all for the good work. Not bad for a first puzzle back. Now I need to step it up a bit, I expect.
Vesica (Vesica)

Post Number: 355
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 4:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

*sighs*
A PS1?
A Nintendo DS?
A Gameboy?
A Sega Saturn?
A SuperNintendo?
A N-64?
A Game Cube?
Dreamcast?
A sega?

And the well of game platforms has run dry.
Vesica (Vesica)

Post Number: 356
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 4:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

*FACEPALM*

A Wii.

That's awful.

Nice puzzle though.

(Man, I can't believe I forgot the Wii. They are AWESOME!! And totally makes everyone look like an idiot playing.)
Wildcard (Wildcard)

Post Number: 607
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 4:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Vesica:

*sighs*
A PS1?
A Nintendo DS?
A Gameboy?
A Sega Saturn?
A SuperNintendo?
A N-64?
A Game Cube?
Dreamcast?
A sega?

And the well of game platforms has run dry.
Thou hast been rescued from thine pain, m'Lady
Vesica (Vesica)

Post Number: 357
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 4:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I saw.

Also, the Geek Brigade is totally going to show and pull my card. I have totally shamed my gamer geek senseis here. *blushes*
Alanlin (Alanlin)
Username: Alanlin

Post Number: 22
Posted on Friday, September 28, 2007 - 1:23 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I happen to live near Sacramento, so I imagine the story got quite a bit more coverage here than elsewhere. It was very sad. Apparently the excess water causes the brain cells to swell and eventually burst, leading to death. Unfortunately, no charges have been pressed; the only action taken was the firing of several employees at the station.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: