(sparkplug1) Backflip Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Lateral Puzzles » Solved Lateral Thinking Puzzles » Solved Puzzles - November 2007 » (sparkplug1) Backflip « Previous Next »

Sparkplug1 (Sparkplug1)
Username: Sparkplug1

Post Number: 128
Posted on Friday, October 26, 2007 - 8:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

She saw me laying on my back, and knew that I was finishing my third one.
Booklover (Booklover)
Username: Booklover

Post Number: 860
Posted on Friday, October 26, 2007 - 11:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

was she h?a?
was "I" h?a? m? or f?

lying on back=in bed? on sidewalk? injured? accident? resting? hospital by any chance?

finishing=eating? drinking? reading? completing?
ending?

true story or fyoi?
Sixtyeight (Sixtyeight)
Username: Sixtyeight

Post Number: 934
Posted on Saturday, October 27, 2007 - 5:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

were you laying on your back after finishing your first? second?
was the third finished immediately after the second was finished?
did finshing the third one take..
less than 1. second? minute? hour? day? week?

Did she know because you were laying?
Tanvishashikant (Tanvishashikant)
Username: Tanvishashikant

Post Number: 130
Posted on Saturday, October 27, 2007 - 5:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Exercises relevant?
Sparkplug1 (Sparkplug1)

Post Number: 132
Posted on Saturday, October 27, 2007 - 7:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

booklover:was she h?a? yes
was "I" h?yesa? m? noor f? yes

lying on back=in bed? on sidewalk? injured? accident? resting? hospital by any chance? no to all

finishing=eating? drinking? reading? completing? this
ending?

true story or fyoi?true, could happen to most people

68:were you laying on your back after finishing your first? second? no
was the third finished immediately after the second was finished? please rephrase
did finshing the third one take..
less than 1. second?more minute?around here hour? day? week?

Did she know because you were laying?yes

tanvishashikant:Exercises relevant?yes, mildly misleading
Booklover (Booklover)
Username: Booklover

Post Number: 867
Posted on Saturday, October 27, 2007 - 8:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

gymnastics relevant?
if so, were you doing backflips (on parallel bars? uneven bars?) and because of the placement, she knew you had fallen during the 3rd backflip (and not the first or second)?

or maybe diving relevant? doing backflips diving?
if so, were you doing backflips off a diving board and because of the placement, she knew you had fallen during the 3rd backflip (and not the first or second)?

ok, last guess here: maybe swimming--you were doing a medley, and because you were on your back, she knew you were completing your third lap? doing backstroke? (though, if I am correct, backstroke comes last, and not third (just musing here)...)
Sparkplug1 (Sparkplug1)

Post Number: 134
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2007 - 4:44 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

gymnastics relevant?
if so, were you doing backflips (on parallel bars? uneven bars?) and because of the placement, she knew you had fallen during the 3rd backflip (and not the first or second)?

or maybe diving relevant? doing backflips diving?
if so, were you doing backflips off a diving board and because of the placement, she knew you had fallen during the 3rd backflip (and not the first or second)?

ok, last guess here: maybe swimming--you were doing a medley, and because you were on your back, she knew you were completing your third lap? doing backstroke? (though, if I am correct, backstroke comes last, and not third (just musing here)...)
*** spoiler ***
sorry, I figured this one would be really quick. you were pretty close. I had to do 2 50's freestyle and the third one stroke. the coach saw me on my back and knew that I was on my third seeing as it wasn't freestyle.

by the way, the order for medley relay is backstroke, breaststroke butterfly, freestyle

while the individual medley order is butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke, freestyle

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: