[Liquizt] -_- (CA Rulebreaker) Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Lateral Puzzles » Solved Lateral Thinking Puzzles » Solved Puzzles - February 2009 » [Liquizt] -_- (CA Rulebreaker) « Previous Next »

Liquizt (Liquizt)
Username: Liquizt

Post Number: 488
Posted on Wednesday, September 24, 2008 - 9:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I know I said I doubted I'd post another rulebreaker but then I thought of this rule and well one of my other puzzles is about to finish so... have fun! (:

This one should go a little faster than my other one. So I'll mostly be using this as something to do when I'm waiting for the other puzzles to get new posts and perhaps a little (or a lot) of shameless advertising/linking to my other puzzles. (:

Questions about the rule in italics please.

---

Like rulebreakers? Then see what you can make of this one!

More of a maze master? Get yourself out of here! ;)

Or perhaps you prefer the good old standard lateral >> puzzle <<...
Travis (Travis)
Username: Travis

Post Number: 168
Posted on Thursday, September 25, 2008 - 7:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ooh... first post!
And a CA rulebreaker!
That's awesome...
Did you know that the white background of the forum isn't actually white?
It's #F7F7F7, or off-white.
Liquizt (Liquizt)

Post Number: 492
Posted on Thursday, September 25, 2008 - 10:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ooh... first post!
And a CA rulebreaker!
That's awesome...
Did you know that the white background of the forum isn't actually white?
It's #F7F7F7, or off-white. ALL CA
Vene (Vene)
Username: Vene

Post Number: 56
Posted on Thursday, September 25, 2008 - 11:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

How are you?
What's 0xF7+0xF7+0xF7?
Why do you think the background is that strange colour?
Liquizt (Liquizt)

Post Number: 495
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 11:46 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

How are you?
What's 0xF7+0xF7+0xF7?
Why do you think the background is that strange colour? ALL CA
Arek_fu (Arek_fu)
Username: Arek_fu

Post Number: 521
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 2:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did the quick brown fox really jump over the lazy dog?
Are you there?
Please?
Yes?
No?
?
!
Gourami (Gourami)
Username: Gourami

Post Number: 233
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 2:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Why can't you answer any of these questions?
Do we bore you?
Are we boring?
Is that the case?
Well then.
Tanvishashikant (Tanvishashikant)
Username: Tanvishashikant

Post Number: 179
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 2:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Does the plant need manure?
Have you read "About a Boy"?
Did the quick brown fox jump over the lazy dog? Cliche, I know :-)
Do you like posting rule-breakers?

I'm not sure I really know how this works, so am I waay off with my questions? I think I'm going to read a solved rule-breaker puzzle...
Liquizt (Liquizt)

Post Number: 496
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 2:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did the quick brown fox really jump over the lazy dog? It did
Are you there? CA
Please? CA
Yes? CA
No? CA
? CA
! CA

Why can't you answer any of these questions? CA
Do we bore you? CA
Are we boring? CA
Is that the case? CA
Well then.CA

Does the plant need manure? CA
Have you read "About a Boy"? CA
Did the quick brown fox jump over the lazy dog? Yes Cliche, I know :-)
Do you like posting rule-breakers? CA

I'm not sure I really know how this works, so am I waay off with my questions? with Rulebreakers it's generally good to post lots and lots of long and short questions at the beginning and then when you think you can see patterns forming test them each in turn to eliminate them. This should lead you to the rule. I think I'm going to read a solved rule-breaker puzzle...
Tanvishashikant (Tanvishashikant)
Username: Tanvishashikant

Post Number: 181
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 2:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ahh... thanks for the tips!

Apple?
Ball?
Cable?
Danger?
Elephant?
Flute?
Ghoul?
House?
Inside?
Jacket?
Kite?
Lemon?
Money?
Notice?
Oppulent?
Police?
Query?
Relay?
Stoic?
Turnip?
Universe?
Vine?
Water?
Xylem?
Yellow?
Zap?

Can I ask "questions" like the above? Or am I supposed to add a "how" "which" "when" type of precursor?
Liquizt (Liquizt)

Post Number: 497
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 3:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ahh... thanks for the tips! You're welcome :)

Apple?
Ball?
Cable?
Danger?
Elephant?
Flute?
Ghoul?
House?
Inside?
Jacket?
Kite?
Lemon?
Money?
Notice?
Oppulent?
Police?
Query?
Relay?
Stoic?
Turnip?
Universe?
Vine?
Water?
Xylem?
Yellow?
Zap? ALL CA

Can I ask "questions" like the above? Or am I supposed to add a "how" "which" "when" type of precursor? I will accept anything but for other hosts/rulebreakers there may be different requirements. These will either be given in the puzzle statement or are to be considered as part of the rule.
Vene (Vene)

Post Number: 62
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 6:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

pq pqpqp qpqpqpqp qp qpq pqpqpqp qpqpqpqpqp?
Liquizt (Liquizt)

Post Number: 502
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 9:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

pq pqpqp qpqpqpqp qp qpq pqpqpqp qpqpqpqpqp? CA
Biograd (Biograd)
Username: Biograd

Post Number: 199
Posted on Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 1:03 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is this question exact enough?
Is this question lazy enough?
Do you like quetzals?
Kaygee (Kaygee)
Username: Kaygee

Post Number: 7
Posted on Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 3:46 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did you stop by the store on the way home?
Did Jack and Jill go up the hill?
Noobdogg (Noobdogg)
Username: Noobdogg

Post Number: 603
Posted on Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 5:46 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

aeiou?
Liquizt (Liquizt)

Post Number: 505
Posted on Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 8:56 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is this question exact enough?
Is this question lazy enough?
Do you like quetzals? ALL CA

Did you stop by the store on the way home?
Did Jack and Jill go up the hill? ALL CA

aeiou? CA. But as this is the tenth non-host post you get a clue :)

If you'd asked:
Does the rule have anything to do with numbers?
I would have answered:
Numbers play a small role.
Noobdogg (Noobdogg)

Post Number: 604
Posted on Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 10:06 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Quickly sir, pack my box with five dozen jugs?
Waltz, nymph, for quick jigs vex Bud?
Sphinx of black quartz judge my vow?
Quick wafting zephyrs vex bold Jim?
How quickly daft jumping zebras vex?
The five boxing wizards jump quickly?
Liquizt (Liquizt)

Post Number: 506
Posted on Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 10:46 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Quickly sir, pack my box with five dozen jugs? 60 jugs ready to go
Waltz, nymph, for quick jigs vex Bud? this one makes little sense
Sphinx of black quartz judge my vow? your vow's been judged
Quick wafting zephyrs vex bold Jim? they do
How quickly daft jumping zebras vex? 12 seconds
The five boxing wizards jump quickly? no
Noobdogg (Noobdogg)

Post Number: 605
Posted on Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 11:33 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz?

If you can answer that one, isn't it fairly obvious what the rule is? However I'm pretty sure there's more to it than just the alphabet...hmmm
Liquizt (Liquizt)

Post Number: 507
Posted on Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 8:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz? yope

If you can answer that one, isn't it fairly obvious what the rule is? CA However I'm pretty sure there's more to it than just the alphabet...hmmm
Noobdogg (Noobdogg)

Post Number: 606
Posted on Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 8:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Erm I'm confused, isn't it obvious that the rule is that the question must contain all letters of the alphabet? Or is there more to it?
Liquizt (Liquizt)

Post Number: 508
Posted on Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 9:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Erm I'm confused, isn't it obvious that the rule is that the question must contain all letters of the alphabet? It is not Or is there more to it? More to it! I made it easy but I'd never do something so obvious!
Vene (Vene)

Post Number: 67
Posted on Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 9:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It's not the alphabet, because the first answered question does NOT in fact contain all letters. Did the quick brown fox really jump over the lazy dog? notice how it has no S. I assume you didn't make a blooper right? :)
Liquizt (Liquizt)

Post Number: 511
Posted on Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 10:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It's not the alphabet, because the first answered question does NOT in fact contain all letters. Did the quick brown fox really jump over the lazy dog? notice how it has no S. I assume you didn't make a blooper right? :) You assume correctly.
Noobdogg (Noobdogg)

Post Number: 607
Posted on Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 10:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Interesting. Hope I didn't suggest you could make a non-challenging puzzle Liquizt; not to worry - I've got that particular skill covered :-P anyhow will leave the guessing to more observant patrons
Liquizt (Liquizt)

Post Number: 513
Posted on Sunday, September 28, 2008 - 10:56 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Interesting. Hope I didn't suggest you could make a non-challenging puzzle Liquizt; not to worry - I've got that particular skill covered :-P anyhow will leave the guessing to more observant patrons I'm sure you could contribut more... remember I left a hint earlier... However if you're sure you can't think of your next line of attack then why not give one of my other puzzles [LISTED AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE EVERYONE!! LOOK!!] a post? :)
Noobdogg (Noobdogg)

Post Number: 616
Posted on Monday, September 29, 2008 - 10:15 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

BRUTE FORCE INCOMING!!!!!

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy?
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwx?
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvw?
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuv?
abcdefghijklmnopqrstu?
abcdefghijklmnopqrst?
abcdefghijklmnopqrs?
abcdefghijklmnopqr?
abcdefghijklmnopq?
abcdefghijklmnop?
abcdefghijklmno?
abcdefghijklmn?
abcdefghijklm?
abcdefghijkl?
abcdefghijk?
abcdefghij?
abcdefghi?
abcdefgh?
abcdefg?
abcdef?
abcde?
abcd?
abc?
ab?
a?
?
Liquizt (Liquizt)

Post Number: 517
Posted on Monday, September 29, 2008 - 2:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

BRUTE FORCE INCOMING!!!!! CA. Was waiting for this :P

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy?
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwx?
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvw?
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuv?
abcdefghijklmnopqrstu?
abcdefghijklmnopqrst?
abcdefghijklmnopqrs?
abcdefghijklmnopqr?
abcdefghijklmnopq?
abcdefghijklmnop?
abcdefghijklmno? This and above answerable
abcdefghijklmn? This and below CA
abcdefghijklm?
abcdefghijkl?
abcdefghijk?
abcdefghij?
abcdefghi?
abcdefgh?
abcdefg?
abcdef?
abcde?
abcd?
abc?
ab?
a?
?
Arek_fu (Arek_fu)

Post Number: 523
Posted on Monday, September 29, 2008 - 5:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

abcdefghijklmna?
abcdefghijklmnb?
abcdefghijklmnc?
abcdefghijklmnd?
abcdefghijklmne?
abcdefghijklmnf?
abcdefghijklmng?
abcdefghijklmnh?
abcdefghijklmni?
abcdefghijklmnj?
abcdefghijklmnk?
abcdefghijklmnl?
abcdefghijklmnm?
abcdefghijklmnn?
abcdefghijklmno?
abcdefghijklmnp?
abcdefghijklmnq?
abcdefghijklmnr?
abcdefghijklmns?
abcdefghijklmnt?
abcdefghijklmnu?
abcdefghijklmnv?
abcdefghijklmnw?
abcdefghijklmnx?
abcdefghijklmny?
abcdefghijklmnz?
Liquizt (Liquizt)

Post Number: 519
Posted on Monday, September 29, 2008 - 7:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

abcdefghijklmna?
abcdefghijklmnb?
abcdefghijklmnc?
abcdefghijklmnd?
abcdefghijklmne?
abcdefghijklmnf?
abcdefghijklmng?
abcdefghijklmnh?
abcdefghijklmni?
abcdefghijklmnj?
abcdefghijklmnk?
abcdefghijklmnl?
abcdefghijklmnm?
abcdefghijklmnn?
abcdefghijklmno?
abcdefghijklmnp?
abcdefghijklmnq?
abcdefghijklmnr?
abcdefghijklmns?
abcdefghijklmnt?
abcdefghijklmnu?
abcdefghijklmnv?
abcdefghijklmnw?
abcdefghijklmnx?
abcdefghijklmny?
abcdefghijklmnz? ALL CA
Arek_fu (Arek_fu)

Post Number: 524
Posted on Monday, September 29, 2008 - 10:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Including abcdefghijklmno? This was answerable in the post above. Not a blooper, I suppose...
Liquizt (Liquizt)

Post Number: 521
Posted on Tuesday, September 30, 2008 - 2:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Including abcdefghijklmno? This was answerable in the post above. Not a blooper, I suppose... Nope :) I'm very careful.
Liquizt (Liquizt)

Post Number: 522
Posted on Tuesday, September 30, 2008 - 2:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have to say I'm actually a little disappointed that this puzzle is receiving more attention than my others!! Particularly as I only really posted this one to advertise them! X)
My very first puzzle on the forum (Under and Over) is still yet to be solved... please don't neglect them. If you need a recap just ask!

My other rulebreaker will not be solved without many questions posted on it... doesn't matter what they are, recycle these ones if you must if only to keep it going!

'Disorientation' is a post or two away from being solved (which is why it's not linked at the top of this page)... solve it and I'll post another normal lateral puzzle i've been putting together...

Or go to my lateral maze and I promise you will not be disappointed! Argue with a computer, program a robot, and walk on the ceiling... all the rooms have been mapped for you but the lateralism is still not over...

Put off by a puzzle because it's "not your thing" or you've "never done one of those before and wouldn't know where to begin"? Please, look at my puzzles anyway(!) and I promise I can convert you or get you upto speed in a post or two!
:
)
Noobdogg (Noobdogg)

Post Number: 625
Posted on Tuesday, September 30, 2008 - 3:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Amagaad an adaptive CA? This is a tad too complicated for me lol but might as well try this:

a
ab
abc
abcd
abcde
abcdef
abcdefg
abcdefgh
abcdefghi
abcdefghij
abcdefghijk
abcdefghijkl
abcdefghijklm
abcdefghijklmn
abcdefghijklmno
abcdefghijklmnop
abcdefghijklmnopq
abcdefghijklmnopqr
abcdefghijklmnopqrs
abcdefghijklmnopqrst
abcdefghijklmnopqrstu
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuv
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvw
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwx
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Liquizt (Liquizt)

Post Number: 525
Posted on Tuesday, September 30, 2008 - 3:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Amagaad an adaptive CA? CA This is a tad too complicated for me lol but might as well try this: CA

a
ab
abc
abcd
abcde
abcdef
abcdefg
abcdefgh
abcdefghi
abcdefghij
abcdefghijk
abcdefghijkl
abcdefghijklm
abcdefghijklmn This and above CA
abcdefghijklmno This and below answerable
abcdefghijklmnop
abcdefghijklmnopq
abcdefghijklmnopqr
abcdefghijklmnopqrs
abcdefghijklmnopqrst
abcdefghijklmnopqrstu
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuv
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvw
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwx
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Bigpurple (Bigpurple)
Username: Bigpurple

Post Number: 82
Posted on Wednesday, October 08, 2008 - 5:08 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am ignorant and need instruction: what does CA mean?

So sorry if this makes me look stupid!
Liquizt (Liquizt)

Post Number: 552
Posted on Friday, October 10, 2008 - 12:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am ignorant and need instruction: what does CA mean? CA

So sorry if this makes me look stupid! CA

I am ignorant and need instruction: what does CA mean? Can't Answer
Kaygee (Kaygee)

Post Number: 40
Posted on Tuesday, October 14, 2008 - 3:32 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did quick brown foxes really jump over the lazy dog?
abcdefghijklmnop?
Quick wafting zephyrs vex bold Jim?
defghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabc?
The five quickly boxing wizards jumped?
abcdefghijklmnopqrstu?
Liquizt (Liquizt)

Post Number: 556
Posted on Tuesday, October 14, 2008 - 7:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did quick brown foxes really jump over the lazy dog? yes
abcdefghijklmnop? CA
Quick wafting zephyrs vex bold Jim? They do
defghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabc? ok...
The five quickly boxing wizards jumped? They did
abcdefghijklmnopqrstu? CA
Usmcfink (Usmcfink)
Username: Usmcfink

Post Number: 91
Posted on Sunday, October 26, 2008 - 7:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

abcdefghijklmno?
onmlkjihgfedcba?
aeio?
aeiouy?
bfjpvz?
abefijopuvyz?
12?
13?
Twelve?
Thirteen?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?
Liquizt (Liquizt)

Post Number: 561
Posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2008 - 4:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

abcdefghijklmno?
onmlkjihgfedcba?
aeio?
aeiouy?
bfjpvz?
abefijopuvyz?
12?
13? I like this one
Twelve?
Thirteen? But I don't like this one
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz? In fact I don't like any of them except for the one I mentioned earlier. Oh and this one of course... I like this one too...
Racoonieboy (Racoonieboy)
Username: Racoonieboy

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, October 30, 2008 - 2:21 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

acegikmoqsuwybdfhjlnprtvxz?
Did 13 quick foxes really jump over 13 lazy dogs?
Lol?
Can you answer this?
CA? not?
E?
S?
T?
X?
Q?
CA=California :P

Post Number: 6
Posted on Thursday, October 30, 2008 - 3:07 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

New idea! M?
Liquizt (Liquizt)

Post Number: 565
Posted on Friday, October 31, 2008 - 1:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

acegikmoqsuwybdfhjlnprtvxz? I like this one
Did 13 quick foxes really jump over 13 lazy dogs?
Lol?
Can you answer this? This was close... (but still CA)
CA? not?
E?
S?
T?
X?
Q?
CA=California :P CA rest

New idea! M? CA

Post Number: 44
Posted on Saturday, November 01, 2008 - 3:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Can you make 13 thirteens?

Is the letter B sometimes mistaken for 13?

Is the number 13 superstitious?

Do hotels have a 13th floor?

I bet they DO, so will you bet 50 dollars?

Do you like Liquizt?

Do I hate Liquizt?

Can Racoonieboy say "CA"?

Brute force! :-)
a?
ac?
ace?
aceg?
acegi?
acegik?
acegikm?
acegikmo?
acegikmoq?
acegikmoqs?
acegikmoqsu?
acegikmoqsuw?
acegikmoqsuwy?
acegikmoqsuwyb?
acegikmoqsuwybd?
acegikmoqsuwybdf?
acegikmoqsuwybdfh?
acegikmoqsuwybdfhj?
acegikmoqsuwybdfhjl?
acegikmoqsuwybdfhjln?
acegikmoqsuwybdfhjlbp?
acegikmoqsuwybdfhjlbpr?
acegikmoqsuwybdfhjlbprt?
acegikmoqsuwybdfhjlbprtv?
acegikmoqsuwybdfhjlbprtvx?
acegikmoqsuwybdfhjlbprtvxz?

Do cookies say "CA"?

Cannot Answer means you won't tell me the answer?

ABOVE=questions for rulebreaker

Does this CA rulebreaker involve certain letters?
Liquizt (Liquizt)

Post Number: 569
Posted on Saturday, November 01, 2008 - 5:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Can you make 13 thirteens? close again but CA

Is the letter B sometimes mistaken for 13? CA

Is the number 13 superstitious? CA

Do hotels have a 13th floor? CA

I bet they DO, so will you bet 50 dollars? CA

Do you like Liquizt? CA

Do I hate Liquizt? CA

Can Racoonieboy say "CA"? Yes :)

Brute force! :-) CA
a?
ac?
ace?
aceg?
acegi?
acegik?
acegikm?
acegikmo?
acegikmoq?
acegikmoqs?
acegikmoqsu?
acegikmoqsuw?
acegikmoqsuwy?
acegikmoqsuwyb?
acegikmoqsuwybd?
acegikmoqsuwybdf?
acegikmoqsuwybdfh?
acegikmoqsuwybdfhj?
acegikmoqsuwybdfhjl?
acegikmoqsuwybdfhjln?
acegikmoqsuwybdfhjlbp?
acegikmoqsuwybdfhjlbpr?
acegikmoqsuwybdfhjlbprt?
acegikmoqsuwybdfhjlbprtv?
acegikmoqsuwybdfhjlbprtvx?
acegikmoqsuwybdfhjlbprtvxz?

Do cookies say "CA"?

Cannot Answer means you won't tell me the answer? CA any of these remaining questions

ABOVE=questions for rulebreaker Anything written in italics will be answered normally. Only the stuff not written in italics will be answered by the rule.

Does this CA rulebreaker involve certain letters? yes
Deathateaster (Deathateaster)
Username: Deathateaster

Post Number: 194
Posted on Wednesday, November 12, 2008 - 9:53 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Once hence vexed frog?
Twice of this?
Thrice of that?

One bun?
Two through?
Three for me?
Four words for you?
Five and you'll get annoyed?
Compressed air on China Airways?
Liquizt (Liquizt)

Post Number: 591
Posted on Wednesday, November 12, 2008 - 10:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Once hence vexed frog?
Twice of this?
Thrice of that?

One bun?
Two through?
Three for me?
Four words for you?
Five and you'll get annoyed?
Compressed air on China Airways? CA any
Vagary (Vagary)
Username: Vagary

Post Number: 69
Posted on Thursday, November 13, 2008 - 8:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Can you answ3r th1s?
Liquizt (Liquizt)

Post Number: 594
Posted on Saturday, November 15, 2008 - 12:29 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Can you answ3r th1s? CA
Doctapeppa (Doctapeppa)
Username: Doctapeppa

Post Number: 1134
Posted on Saturday, November 22, 2008 - 2:07 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is there by any chance the possibility that you might have the inherent ability to come up with an answer that would follow whatever the rule is?
Liquizt (Liquizt)

Post Number: 597
Posted on Saturday, November 22, 2008 - 11:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is there by any chance the possibility that you might have the inherent ability to come up with an answer that would follow whatever the rule is? CA
Crazypalpig (Crazypalpig)
Username: Crazypalpig

Post Number: 2247
Posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2008 - 10:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am going to revive this a bit and take a wild stab. Since you couldn't answer abcde.....lmno the second time, may I assume that the date and time are relevant? Or the post numbers? Is this why numbers are slightly relevant?

Post Number: 51
Posted on Sunday, December 07, 2008 - 4:00 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Wonder why I got a yes on Can Racoonieboy say CA?
CA
CA?
Can Answer?
Say CA?
1?
2?
3?
4?
5?
6?
7?
8?
9?
10?
D_gordon (D_gordon)
Username: D_gordon

Post Number: 103
Posted on Monday, December 08, 2008 - 9:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jackdaws love my big sphinx of quartz?
Jackdaws love my big sphinx of quarts?
Jackdaws live my big sphinx if quarts?

abcdefghijklmn?
Jackdaws love my big sphinx of quartz?
Jackdaws love my big sphinx of quarts?
Jackdaws live my big sphinx if quarts?

abcdefghijklmn?
abcdefghijklmno?

Pizza pizza pizza?

abcdefghijklmno?
abcdefghijklmnop?

Do quick brown foxes jump over lazy dogs?
abcdefghijklmnop?
Liquizt (Liquizt)

Post Number: 603
Posted on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 9:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I will now answer every answerable question with a statement that had it have been made originally in that post would have also been answerable. (This excludes italicised questions. However I will also indicate when these would have been answerable anyway, had they had not been italicised.)

I am going to revive this a bit and take a wild stab. Since you couldn't answer abcde.....lmno the second time, may I assume that the date and time are relevant? no.. Or the post numbers? no.. Is this why numbers are slightly relevant? no

Wonder why I got a yes on Can Racoonieboy say CA? (answerable) A good route.

CA CA
CA? CA
Can Answer? CA
Say CA? CA
1? CA
2? CA
3? CA
4? CA
5? CA
6? CA
7? CA
8? CA
9? CA
10? CA

Jackdaws love my big sphinx of quartz? All good jackdaws love your sphinx.
Jackdaws love my big sphinx of quarts? Yes... the good ones love your sphinx...
Jackdaws live my big sphinx if quarts? Really now, this one makes no sense... dog

abcdefghijklmn? CA
Jackdaws love my big sphinx of quartz? This won't be answered again
Jackdaws love my big sphinx of quarts? This won't be answered again
Jackdaws live my big sphinx if quarts? This won't be answered again

abcdefghijklmn? CA
abcdefghijklmno? CA

Pizza pizza pizza? CA

abcdefghijklmno? CA
abcdefghijklmnop? CA

Do quick brown foxes jump over lazy dogs? Orange dogs...
abcdefghijklmnop? CA
Crazypalpig (Crazypalpig)
Username: Crazypalpig

Post Number: 2252
Posted on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 12:37 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

can't think of why your CA would change then...

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuckle? (I don't know.)

Let's write a haiku!
Inside of a rulebreaker
that can't be answered!

Latchstring?
Queue?
Is some board game relevant? Where letters score points based on how rare the letters are, as in Scrabble®?
D_gordon (D_gordon)

Post Number: 173
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 3:45 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ride into the quixotry zone?
Jump on the ride into the quixotry zone?
Ride into the danger zone?
Liquizt (Liquizt)

Post Number: 604
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 12:57 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

can't think of why your CA would change then... The possibilities are becoming increasingly limited (this sentence DOESN'T follow the rule)

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuckle? (I don't know.) CA

Let's write a haiku! CA
Inside of a rulebreaker CA
that can't be answered! CA and CA as a whole

Latchstring? CA
Queue? CA
Is some board game relevant? no Where letters score points based on how rare the letters are, as in Scrabble®? ..so no

Ride into the quixotry zone? CA
Jump on the ride into the quixotry zone? CA
Ride into the danger zone? dangerous...
Doctapeppa (Doctapeppa)

Post Number: 1746
Posted on Saturday, January 10, 2009 - 12:12 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Can you answer questions written in English?

¿Puede usted responder a las preguntas escritas en español?

Pouvez-vous répondre à des questions écrites en français?

01000011 01100001 01101110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100001 01101110 01110011 01110111 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110001 01110101 01100101 01110011 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 01110011 00100000 01110111 01110010 01101001 01110100 01110100 01100101 01101110 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00111111
Liquizt (Liquizt)

Post Number: 607
Posted on Sunday, January 11, 2009 - 3:17 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Can you answer questions written in English? CA

�Puede usted responder a las preguntas escritas en espa�ol? S�

Pouvez-vous r�pondre � des questions �crites en fran�ais? Oui

01000011 01100001 01101110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100001 01101110 01110011 01110111 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110001 01110101 01100101 01110011 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 01110011 00100000 01110111 01110010 01101001 01110100 01110100 01100101 01101110 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00111111 01000011 01000001
Doctapeppa (Doctapeppa)

Post Number: 1766
Posted on Sunday, January 11, 2009 - 3:27 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hmmm. It seems he can answer questions written in Spanish and French, but not those written in English or binary...
Liquizt (Liquizt)

Post Number: 608
Posted on Sunday, January 11, 2009 - 4:02 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hmmm. It seems he can answer questions written in Spanish and French, but not those written in English or binary... CA
Kaygee (Kaygee)

Post Number: 244
Posted on Sunday, February 15, 2009 - 9:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Liquizt, I hope you are still around...

Kill green zebras?
Keep gray ones?
Liquizt (Liquizt)

Post Number: 611
Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2009 - 2:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Liquizt, I hope you are still around... Still here... I've just been checking less frequently as haven't been getting posts in a long while. X)

Kill green zebras? CA
Keep gray ones? gray zebras kept.

A reminder: I will now answer every answerable question with a statement that had it have been made originally in that post would have also been answerable. (This excludes italicised questions. However I will also indicate when these would have been answerable anyway, had they had not been italicised.)

This reminder is for me as well as the rest of you! I have made errors. My responses to Doctapeppa's answerable questions from the post made
Saturday, January 10, 2009 - 12:12 am Ought to have been:

¿Puede usted responder a las preguntas escritas en español? Puedo contestar.

Pouvez-vous répondre à des questions écrites en français? Ceci peut être répondu aussi.
Kaygee (Kaygee)

Post Number: 250
Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2009 - 4:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hm-m, I think I see the basis of the rule, but I don't see how your hint about numbers play in to it. So, a little test:

Your keys or else?
Your keys and your wallet?
357?
One's age means nothing?
Age is everything?
246?
Liquizt (Liquizt)

Post Number: 613
Posted on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 - 1:54 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hm-m, I think I see the basis of the rule, but I don't see how your hint about numbers play in to it. So, a little test: Don't look too much into that... it's probably more a hinderance than a hint! Where I said numbers play a small role... I meant very small X)... think more along the lines of 'numbers of ___'... but even then it won't help you much.

Your best bet... is a systematic approach...
:)

Your keys or else?
Your keys and your wallet?
357?
One's age means nothing?
Age is everything?
246? CA all
D_gordon (D_gordon)

Post Number: 334
Posted on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 - 2:19 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Are post numbers relevant?
Kaygee (Kaygee)

Post Number: 251
Posted on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 - 3:04 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

At what age can one travel to the Keys?
Gee, she can yak all day?
Can we keep 13 gray zebras?
Liquizt (Liquizt)

Post Number: 616
Posted on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 - 3:29 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Are post numbers relevant? No

At what age can one travel to the Keys? From twenty, iff walking.
Gee, she can yak all day? Do you think she's pausing for breath!!?
Can we keep 13 gray zebras? I think you've solved it Kaygee, want to spoil? :)
Kaygee (Kaygee)

Post Number: 252
Posted on Wednesday, February 25, 2009 - 3:22 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am certain that I don't have the whole thing but I will tell you what I know...and then you fill in the rest?

The questions are answerable if it includes all the letters of the username. So, when I constructed questions that included the letters K-A-Y-G-E-E, then you answered me.

I still can't explain the number 13 or the z's
Liquizt (Liquizt)

Post Number: 619
Posted on Friday, February 27, 2009 - 1:00 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am certain that I don't have the whole thing but I will tell you what I know...and then you fill in the rest?

The questions are answerable if it includes all the letters of the username. So, when I constructed questions that included the letters K-A-Y-G-E-E, then you answered me. Yes, this is correct :) though only one of each letter need appear so something like 'TricKY GAtE?' would be answerable too had you asked it. etc.

I still can't explain the number 13 or the z's Oh they're very easy to explain... I'm fallible X) I messed up and answered that post with the rule to my other currently active rulebreaker! (This is what comes from hosting two rulebreakers simultaneously!)

Congratulations on solving the puzzle, even with the inconsistent answers!!! Very well done
:
)

**********SPOILER**********

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: