[Eliott85] An odd appetite? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Lateral Puzzles » Solved Lateral Thinking Puzzles » Solved Puzzles - February 2009 » [Eliott85] An odd appetite? « Previous Next »

Eliott85 (Eliott85)
Username: Eliott85

Post Number: 19
Posted on Monday, January 12, 2009 - 12:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

He said he, "would never have expected in his life working" where he did for this to happen. They said there did it because it meant "There's no stress".
Lynne (Lynne)
Username: Lynne

Post Number: 3875
Posted on Wednesday, January 14, 2009 - 10:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did he suffer some stress that was medically related? Like a stroke?

In the second sentence should 'there' be 'they'?
Eliott85 (Eliott85)

Post Number: 20
Posted on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 12:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did he suffer some stress that was medically related? Like a stroke? No to both

In the second sentence should 'there' be 'they'? YES...whoops. Don't know how I didn't catch that.
Qwike (Qwike)
Username: Qwike

Post Number: 31
Posted on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 12:08 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Something done to reduce stress that typically cause more problems amongst employees like flourescent lights or forced social gatherings outside of the workplace?
Eliott85 (Eliott85)

Post Number: 23
Posted on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 3:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Something done to reduce stress that typically cause more problems amongst employees like flourescent lights or forced social gatherings outside of the workplace? Usually this doesn't reduce stress (although people would like it to). It's doubtful that it caused any real problems with the employees or the workplace though.
Bolapara (Bolapara)
Username: Bolapara

Post Number: 49
Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 2:10 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Does it have to do with an event held at a venue that one would never typically hold such an event at?

If so, I believe I know the answer
Eliott85 (Eliott85)

Post Number: 24
Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 12:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Does it have to do with an event held at a venue that one would never typically hold such an event at? Yes, indeedy

If so, I believe I know the answer Email me your solution?
Eliott85 (Eliott85)

Post Number: 25
Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 10:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Bolapara: Solution emailed was correct :-)
Eliott85 (Eliott85)

Post Number: 44
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2009 - 4:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This never got off the ground, and truthfully it wasn't a good puzzle, so I'll give the

*****SPOILER*****
A couple, a bit low on funds, and afraid of getting anxious, decide that they will get married in their town's local Taco Bell. When asked why, they said "There's no stress." Between being at the Taco Bell, the bride and groom wore very low-priced clothes, and invited a minimum of people. The manager on call at the time stated that he would never have expected in his life working at a Taco Bell to watch a wedding.
Bolapara (Bolapara)
Username: Bolapara

Post Number: 163
Posted on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 - 11:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It wasn't a bad puzzle. Its just that you posted it when no one was posting at all for some reason. I would have fun on it if not for the fact that I read rotten all the time

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: