[Qwike] Sister Act Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Lateral Puzzles » Solved Lateral Thinking Puzzles » Solved Puzzles - January 2009 » [Qwike] Sister Act « Previous Next »

Qwike (Qwike)
Username: Qwike

Post Number: 26
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 3:45 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Janet had to miss class every time her sister became angry with her
Alhucema (Alhucema)
Username: Alhucema

Post Number: 389
Posted on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 12:13 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Are Janet and her sister Siamese twins?
Qwike (Qwike)
Username: Qwike

Post Number: 35
Posted on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 12:26 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

**Spoiler**

My good lateral thinking friend couldn't come up with that question yesterday. They are siamese twins. I was thinking of the two headed girl, though I'm not sure if this ever applied to her. IT did apply to Chang and Eng, who gave siamese twins their name. One was an alcoholic, the other wasn't, and they desperately wanted to be separated so they could do their own thing but no doctor would risk doing so

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: