(dezza4444) Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Lateral Puzzles » Solved Lateral Thinking Puzzles » Solved Puzzles - March 2010 » (dezza4444) « Previous Next »

Dezza4444 (Dezza4444)
Username: Dezza4444

Post Number: 12
Posted on Saturday, February 27, 2010 - 2:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

when im fast im deadly, if i was human i could help you sleep
Dezza4444 (Dezza4444)

Post Number: 13
Posted on Saturday, February 27, 2010 - 2:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

not sleep, dream sorry
Gourami (Gourami)
Username: Gourami

Post Number: 978
Posted on Saturday, February 27, 2010 - 3:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey Dezza,
while I'm enjoying your puzzles and there are definitely a couple keeping me guessing, I'm wondering if you've taken a look at the literature at the top of the page: the guidelines for posting on this forum, and a list of classics. I ask mainly because one of our guidelines is to only have three active puzzles at any time, and I count five of yours that haven't been $p0i1ed yet. Also, please put your name in the title of every puzzle. And though borrowing a puzzle from elsewhere is fine, I have a feeling that a lot of our users have heard most of the classics that are out there. I don't mean to discourage you by listing rules at you, by the way; again, welcome to the site and I hope you're enjoying!
Noobdogg (Noobdogg)
Username: Noobdogg

Post Number: 284
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2010 - 7:04 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sand (Quick sand, Sand man)

Looking forward to an original puzzle now Dezza :-)
Dezza4444 (Dezza4444)

Post Number: 21
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2010 - 7:32 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

*************spoiler*********

Sand (Quick sand, Sand man)

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: