[Balin, Lord of Moria] "You're a bit ... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Lateral Puzzles » Solved Lateral Thinking Puzzles » Solved Puzzles - January 2011 » [Balin, Lord of Moria] "You're a bit late for that!" « Previous Next »

Balin (Balin)
Username: Balin

Post Number: 10212
Posted on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 3:57 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Today, my mom finally said about me, "I should have let him play football" (I'd been asking to ever since I was 10 or so, but my mom never let me). What caused her to say this?
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 2237
Posted on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 5:12 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Excuse me while I giggle helplessly at the name...I thought you didn't want me to call you that? =D

Me = you, Balin, Hir Hadodhrond? =D

True story?

Today, December 28 (no matter what the forum date says)?
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10213
Posted on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 5:15 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Excuse me while I giggle helplessly at the name...I thought you didn't want me to call you that? =D Thought I'd mix things up a little.

Me = you, Balin, Hir Hadodhrond? =D Aye

True story? Yep

Today, December 28 (no matter what the forum date says)? Yes =)

Post Number: 2238
Posted on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 5:24 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Well...at least, it's still the 28th *here*. *There*, not exactly. Stupid time zones...Anyway.

Were you playing football with your friends or family, and your mom saw you? Did she join in a game with you?
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10214
Posted on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 5:26 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Well...at least, it's still the 28th *here*. *There*, not exactly. Stupid time zones...Anyway.

Were you playing football with your friends or family, No and your mom saw you? No Did she join in a game with you? No

Post Number: 2239
Posted on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 5:38 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Were you watching football? Playing around with a football? (A handegg? *giggle* how woubit-y...)
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10218
Posted on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 5:43 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Were you watching football? Not at the time Playing around with a football? No (A handegg? *giggle* how woubit-y...) Speaking of woubit, where is he? 'T-has been over a week...

Post Number: 2241
Posted on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 7:02 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I hope nothing bad has happened to woubit...:-( I hope he enjoyed his Christmas and will have a good New Year's Day, in case we do not see him...but I hope he comes back, as woubit is an awesome woubit.
Jenburdoo (Jenburdoo)
Username: Jenburdoo

Post Number: 4292
Posted on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 7:30 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Could she have used your football skills (if you had any)?

Football - American, Australian or the rest of the world (soccer)?
Doriana (Doriana)
Username: Doriana

Post Number: 156
Posted on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 10:36 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did she think it might have been helpful for your personal development? Does it have to do with building up your self-esteem? Improving your coordination?

Post Number: 2246
Posted on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 4:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Doriana kitteh askeded wut I wuz goin to, Balin Cat. Sorriez. I go back 2 bed now 4 cuple uf howrz an think bout it moar.

Maibee bai den I iz stop talkin kitteh. Ur oder puzzel corrupteded mee. =P (Bai teh wai, had cheezburgerz for dinner last nite. Was bestest, in n owt. Yayz. >^_^< Iz happyish kaylee kitteh. Still sick tho.)
Galfisk (Galfisk)
Username: Galfisk

Post Number: 3620
Posted on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 5:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did you cause her to say this? On purpose? Did she say it to you? To a relevant person? to the world in general? Was it in response to something you: said? Did? does "instead" imply "instead of <something>"? Is her comment negative? Positive? Neutral? Funny? Did you agree with the comment when she made it?
Relevant about playing football: good physical shape? Strength? Coordination? Prestige? Skill? Friendship/social life/team spirit? Rivalry? Injuries? Money? Fun? Winning? Losing? Matches? A physical object?
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10221
Posted on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 8:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Could she have used your football skills (if you had any)? Hee hee, no

Football - American, Australian or the rest of the world (soccer)? American

Did she think it might have been helpful for your personal development? Irrel Does it have to do with building up your self-esteem? Irrel Improving your coordination? Irrel

Doriana kitteh askeded wut I wuz goin to, Balin Cat. Sorriez. I go back 2 bed now 4 cuple uf howrz an think bout it moar.

Maibee bai den I iz stop talkin kitteh. Ur oder puzzel corrupteded mee. =P (Bai teh wai, had cheezburgerz for dinner last nite. Was bestest, in n owt. Yayz. >^_^< Iz happyish kaylee kitteh. Still sick tho.) Nevar b fraid ter speek kitteh - iz teh bestist langwich! An I nevar gon tu in n owt. In Kunettykit we haz fiv giz tho - dey iz gud noms.

Did you cause her to say this? No On purpose? Did she say it to you? Yes To a relevant person? to the world in general? Was it in response to something you: said? Did? No to either does "instead" imply "instead of <something>"? "Instead"? Where? Is her comment negative? Positive? This Neutral? Funny? Did you agree with the comment when she made it? Definitely (re: the puzzle statement)
Relevant about playing football: good physical shape? Strength? Coordination? Prestige? Skill? Friendship/social life/team spirit? Rivalry? Injuries? Money? Fun? Winning? Losing? Matches? A physical object? None of these are relevant to the puzzle, with an "ish" appended to shape, strength, and skill.
Doriana (Doriana)

Post Number: 159
Posted on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 8:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did you catch something?
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10228
Posted on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 11:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did you catch something? No
Doriana (Doriana)

Post Number: 164
Posted on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 11:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This something that caused her to say it... Was it something she read? heard? saw on TV? Something someone else said? Did? A memory that came to her mind? Old family photos?

Were you the only one present when she said it?

Is it relevant why she didn't want you to play football in the first place?
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10231
Posted on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 11:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This something that caused her to say it... Was it something she read? heard? saw on TV? Something someone else said? Did? A memory that came to her mind? Old family photos? Something someone told her

Were you the only one present when she said it? No, irrel

Is it relevant why she didn't want you to play football in the first place? Yes
Doriana (Doriana)

Post Number: 167
Posted on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 11:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Because you might have got injured? Because she didn't consider football an adequate sport for you?
Were there other sports that she allowed you to take up? That you actually took up?

Was the something someone told her related to football? Football players? You?
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10236
Posted on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 2:27 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Because you might have got injured? That's part of it, but not the main bit Because she didn't consider football an adequate sport for you? No
Were there other sports that she allowed you to take up? That you actually took up? Yes but irrel

Was the something someone told her related to football? Yes Football players? Yes - one player You? No
Doriana (Doriana)

Post Number: 171
Posted on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 4:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is it important who this "someone" was?
Is it important which football player it is? Was it related to his money? health? belongings?
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10248
Posted on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 10:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is it important who this "someone" was? Yes
Is it important which football player it is? Yes Was it related to his money? No health? No belongings? No
Doriana (Doriana)

Post Number: 175
Posted on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 10:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This someone - a friend of your mother? Family?
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10252
Posted on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 10:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This someone - a friend of your mother? Yes - a teacher at the school my mom works at. And that's all you need to know about her. Family? No
Doriana (Doriana)

Post Number: 178
Posted on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 10:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is there a [LTPF list of football players]? Or would that be a bit too much?
I don't know any football players ):

Post Number: 2262
Posted on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 11:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The football player/s whose jerseys you have (and whose names are escaping me) as per your other puzzle with the jerseys in it?
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10260
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 4:19 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is there a [LTPF list of football players]? Or would that be a bit too much? It would be, but see below for some help
I don't know any football players ): It's OK, the Internet is your friend in this puzzle.

The football player/s whose jerseys you have (and whose names are escaping me) as per your other puzzle with the jerseys in it? Randy Moss, Wes Welker, and Aaron Hernandez are all irrelevant; however, you have the right team - the Patriots.

Post Number: 2264
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 4:36 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I've just gone over to Wiki, and oh my God, I did not know that many people could belong to any one football team at one time...O.O

Narrowing things down then: Is the player in question one of the:

Quarterbacks?
Running backs?
Wide receivers?
Tight ends?
Offensive linemen?
Defensive linemen?
Linebackers?
Defensive backs?
Special team?
Reserve list?
Practice squad?

according to this?
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10262
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 4:42 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I've just gone over to Wiki, and oh my God, I did not know that many people could belong to any one football team at one time...O.O A maximum of 53 on the active roster each week. Football and baseball are my two favorite sports, by the way.

Narrowing things down then: Is the player in question one of the:

Quarterbacks?
Running backs? This, and to save you from listing them, it's Danny Woodhead.
Wide receivers?
Tight ends?
Offensive linemen?
Defensive linemen?
Linebackers?
Defensive backs?
Special team?
Reserve list?
Practice squad?

according to this?

Post Number: 2266
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 4:49 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ok, Danny Woodhead. Hmm. *clickz on hiz wiki page* Hey, he'z only a few munthz older than me. ^_^

*continuez reading hiz articul, looking for itemz of relevuntness, but iz a rather losted kaylee kitteh*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Woodhead Here he is, anyway...
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10265
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 4:52 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ok, Danny Woodhead. Hmm. *clickz on hiz wiki page* Hey, he'z only a few munthz older than me. ^_^

*continuez reading hiz articul, looking for itemz of relevuntness, but iz a rather losted kaylee kitteh* Teh relevunt infurmayshin iz in teh sidebar on teh rite.

Translation: The relevant information is in the sidebar on the right of Woodhead's Wikipedia page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Woodhead Here he is, anyway...

Post Number: 2268
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 4:56 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

No. 39 New England Patriots.
Running back

Date of birth: January 25 1985 (so he's 25, and 4 months and four days older than Kaylee kitteh :-D)
Place of birth: North Platte, Nebraska
Ht: 5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)
Wt: 200 lb (91 kg)

College: Chadron State
Undrafted in 2008
Debuted in 2009 for the New York Jets

New York Jets (2008–2010)
New England Patriots (2010–present)
Roster status: Active

2× Harlon Hill Trophy Winner (2006–2007)

Rushing yards 592
Rushing average 5.4
Rushing touchdowns 5
Receptions 42
Receiving yards 466
Receiving touchdowns 1
Stats at NFL.com
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10267
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 4:57 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

No. 39 New England Patriots.
Running back

Date of birth: January 25 1985 (so he's 25, and 4 months and four days older than Kaylee kitteh :-D)
Place of birth: North Platte, Nebraska
Ht: 5 ft 7 in (1.70 m) This is all that is relevant
Wt: 200 lb (91 kg)

College: Chadron State
Undrafted in 2008
Debuted in 2009 for the New York Jets

New York Jets (2008–2010)
New England Patriots (2010–present)
Roster status: Active

2× Harlon Hill Trophy Winner (2006–2007)

Rushing yards 592
Rushing average 5.4
Rushing touchdowns 5
Receptions 42
Receiving yards 466
Receiving touchdowns 1
Stats at NFL.com

Post Number: 2270
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 5:01 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

iz balin cat same hayt az himz? =D
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10269
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 5:04 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

iz balin cat same hayt az himz? =D Noez, but balin kitteh iz...

Post Number: 2272
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 5:14 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Balin kitteh iz same hayt az himz? biggair? smallair?

(allso, teh kaylee kitteh finded magic popcorn macheen in teh illinoyz of gregory coke landz. Iz needing to be kept, i think.)
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10271
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 5:17 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Balin kitteh iz same hayt az himz? biggair? smallair? I iz smallr

Post Number: 2274
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 5:28 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hm, den kaylee kitteh nawt sur of relavant. Hintz plz?

(Also, iz posted baskit recapz. Iz nawt in kitteh.)
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10273
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 5:35 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hm, den kaylee kitteh nawt sur of relavant. Hintz plz? OK, but I have to RECAP in hoomin langwich:

Two days ago, my mom told me that she wished she had let me play football when I was younger. The reason behind this statement is related to something that a teacher (at the school she works at) told her involving football player Danny Woodhead. Woodhead's height is relevant, and so is mine - I am a few inches shorter than he is.

HINT: What is the average height of a football player?

Post Number: 2276
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 5:52 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am afraid I do not know...
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10275
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 5:54 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am afraid I do not know... What would you think would be the average height of a football player?

Post Number: 2278
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 5:55 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Um...5.5?
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10277
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 5:55 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Um...5.5? No...

Post Number: 2280
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 5:57 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Taller? Shorter?
Jenburdoo (Jenburdoo)

Post Number: 4297
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 6:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I suspect most people would think it would be taller, and I would think it should actually be shorter, since smaller folks are nimbler and quicker. (One of my few favorite sports stories is about a Scottish regiment's football team - all the members were tiny survivors of the Depression.}
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10286
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 10:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Taller? This - most football players are 6 feet or taller. Shorter?

I suspect most people would think it would be taller, and I would think it should actually be shorter, since smaller folks are nimbler and quicker. And that's relevant-ish (One of my few favorite sports stories is about a Scottish regiment's football team - all the members were tiny survivors of the Depression.}
Jenburdoo (Jenburdoo)

Post Number: 4307
Posted on Saturday, January 01, 2011 - 3:52 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Are you nimbler and quicker than others? Would this make you a good football player? If you were?
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10293
Posted on Saturday, January 01, 2011 - 4:09 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Are you nimbler and quicker than others? Would this make you a good football player? If you were? The only relevant bit about me is my height. Now you just need to figure out how the information about Danny Woodhead connects to my mother's statement.
Kaygee (Kaygee)
Username: Kaygee

Post Number: 684
Posted on Saturday, January 01, 2011 - 5:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

So...your mom used to tell you that you shouldn't play football because you were too short? Did Danny have critics that said he was too small for the NFL - yet he didn't let that stop him?
Is there something relevant about "how" he got on the NY Jets team (since he wasn't drafted)?
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10302
Posted on Saturday, January 01, 2011 - 9:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

So...your mom used to tell you that you shouldn't play football because you were too short? Yes, plus she was afraid I'd get hurt Did Danny have critics that said he was too small for the NFL - yet he didn't let that stop him? Yes, and then some
Is there something relevant about "how" he got on the NY Jets team (since he wasn't drafted)? Not really, but we have enough:

**********SPOILER**********

For most of my childhood, I wanted to play football, but my mother never let me. However, a few days ago, a teacher she works with told her that she'd gone to school with Danny Woodhead, now a running back for the New England Patriots.

In high school, Woodhead was the player of the year in the state of Nebraska; however, because of his size, he received only one scholarship offer - from Division II Chadron State. The University of Nebraska, where Woodhead had always wanted to play, did not display any interest in him. So in college, Woodhead broke the NCAA rushing record (since broken again), but still went undrafted. However, this setback was soon overcome, as Woodhead was soon signed by the New York Jets, and has now found a niche with the Patriots.

After hearing this story, my mother decided that she should have let me, who is also short, play football.

Nice work everyone - Kaylee, Doriana, Jenburdoo for the drive; and Kaygee for the TD. And feel free to check this out for a good laugh.

Post Number: 3127
Posted on Friday, February 11, 2011 - 7:29 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hehe...kaylee kitteh revisitud puzzel nao. iz eleven thurtee tho. loved teh link balin kitteh! me sleepz nao. nite!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: