[Doriana] Possible Quickie Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Lateral Puzzles » Solved Lateral Thinking Puzzles » Solved Puzzles - September 2011 » [Doriana] Possible Quickie « Previous Next »

Doriana (Doriana)
Username: Doriana

Post Number: 1933
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 9:09 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

She couldn't go to school because she had to go to school.
Shez (Shez)
Username: Shez

Post Number: 1794
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 10:26 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

school 1 = school 2?

she 1 = she 2?

she 1 - H/A/F?
she 2 - H/A/F?
Doriana (Doriana)

Post Number: 1934
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 12:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

school 1 = school 2? no

she 1 = she 2? yes

she 1 - H/A/F? yes
she 2 - H/A/F?
Balin (Balin)
Username: Balin

Post Number: 14706
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 1:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is she a student? A teacher?
Are both schools the same type of school? The same level (elementary, secondary, etc.)? For humans?
Shez (Shez)

Post Number: 1795
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 1:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I wish my Mum and Dad had sent me to human school!
Doriana (Doriana)

Post Number: 1935
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 1:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is she a student? noish A teacher? yes
Are both schools the same type of school? no The same level (elementary, secondary, etc.)? no - important q! One's a secondary school, the other one's a university For humans? yes

I wish my Mum and Dad had sent me to human school! Did they make you go to animal school? (;
Redwine (Redwine)
Username: Redwine

Post Number: 1073
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 3:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Was she a teacher in both schools? Only in secondary school? Only at the university?
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 4328
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 5:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

a while back, we had a Cheezburgur School on here! for a couple of posts at the end of one of my puzzles, anyway...=) hehe...
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 14714
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 5:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I was thinking of obedience school (for dogs). I've said it before and will say it again: This is the LTPF; it can be anything.

Is graduate school relevant?
Doriana (Doriana)

Post Number: 1936
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 6:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Was she a teacher in both schools? no Only in secondary school? yes Only at the university? no

I was thinking of obedience school (for dogs). Good idea!
I've said it before and will say it again: This is the LTPF; it can be anything. That's true indeed.

Is graduate school relevant? no
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 14719
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 6:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Was she a student at the university? A teaching assistant? A tutor?

Did she have to go to the secondary school? The university?
Shez (Shez)

Post Number: 1803
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 7:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

did she give someone a lift to the university? drop something off there? go to register?

did she go to meet someone?

to speak there? to use the facilities?
Doriana (Doriana)

Post Number: 1937
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 8:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Was she a student at the university? yope A teaching assistant? no A tutor? no

Did she have to go to the secondary school? this The university?

did she give someone a lift to the university? drop something off there? go to register? good ideas, but no to all

did she go to meet someone? no

to speak there? to use the facilities? no to both
Shez (Shez)

Post Number: 1807
Posted on Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 3:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

did she go there to look at something? to hear something?

to be seen? to be heard?

to take a photo? collect something?

check that she knew the way there? find out how long it took to get there?
Doriana (Doriana)

Post Number: 1940
Posted on Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 8:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

did she go there to look at something? no to hear something? yes, explore

to be seen? to be heard? no to both

to take a photo? collect something? no to both

check that she knew the way there? find out how long it took to get there? no to both
Shez (Shez)

Post Number: 1812
Posted on Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 8:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

did she go there to hear a lecture? music? a voice? many voices?
Doriana (Doriana)

Post Number: 1941
Posted on Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 9:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

did she go there to hear a lecture? this music? a voice? many voices?
Put the pieces together and it's solved (:
Rbruma (Rbruma)
Username: Rbruma

Post Number: 1678
Posted on Thursday, September 08, 2011 - 10:07 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Because she had to go to school (Secondary) to teach, she couldn't go to hear the lecture at the University? The other way around?
Doriana (Doriana)

Post Number: 1942
Posted on Thursday, September 08, 2011 - 1:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Rbruma, long time no "see"! How are things?

Because she had to go to school (Secondary) to teach, she couldn't go to hear the lecture at the University? exactly! The other way around?

********SPOILER********
My high school English / Drama teacher loves Shakespeare's Hamlet.
Looking through last semester's course catalogue, I found a class about Hamlet and told her about it. She was really interested and wanted to attend it, but unfortunately it was at 10 a.m. so that she couldn't go because she had to teach at school.
Rbruma (Rbruma)
Username: Rbruma

Post Number: 1679
Posted on Friday, September 09, 2011 - 10:17 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Rbruma, long time no "see"! How are things? Fine, but a little more work has come. Nice puzzle

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: