[kyeannpepper] My first neologism! Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Lateral Puzzles » Solved Lateral Thinking Puzzles » Solved Puzzles - January 2012 » [kyeannpepper] My first neologism! « Previous Next »

Kyeannpepper (Kyeannpepper)
Username: Kyeannpepper

Post Number: 18
Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 - 7:28 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

OK, so I have a lateral puzzle, a LatVenture, and now a neologism. Yeah, I'm trying out everything here. Then I'll probably just do the ones I like best. So far, it's LatVenture in the lead! Why? It takes longer to come up with them. But they are somehow easier for me...anyway, check out my LatVenture, conveniently titled [kyeannpepper] My first LatVenture!
Ok, here we go.
Often when I shower, I cyewiw (SIGH-why-wuh).
Peter365 (Peter365)
Username: Peter365

Post Number: 3940
Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 - 10:09 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Can I e-mail a guess to you as If by some miracle I'm right I wouldn't want to $pouil.
Shez (Shez)
Username: Shez

Post Number: 2716
Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 - 10:46 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

singing relevant?

is it relevant when you cyewiw and when you don't? is it a voluntary activity? do you enjoy it?

can anybody do it?

Post Number: 21
Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 - 2:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Can I e-mail a guess to you as If by some miracle I'm right I wouldn't want to $pouil. Of course! E-mail me at mcintosh.rachaelann@gmail.com
singing relevant? no

is it relevant when you cyewiw and when you don't? yes is it a voluntary activity? no do you enjoy it? no

can anybody do it? yes
Solitiare (Solitiare)
Username: Solitiare

Post Number: 681
Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 - 3:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is the water too hot? too cold? slows to a trickle? or anything related to the water source?
Is it related to getting soap/shampoo in your eyes?

Post Number: 23
Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 - 3:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is the water too hot? too cold? slows to a trickle? or anything related to the water source? no to all
Is it related to getting soap/shampoo in your eyes? YES! EXCELLENT question! *givz cheezburgur*
Balin (Balin)
Username: Balin

Post Number: 16344
Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 - 5:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is it "clean your eyes when I wash" or something like that? That fits the acronym...

Post Number: 28
Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 - 8:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is it "clean your eyes when I wash" or something like that? That fits the acronym...
Yes, something like that. *sighs* that was fast. oh well. BUT...because it is so short, i will make you figure it out! down to the very... last... word...
don't worry, you've almost got it. the only word wrong is "clean". and actually...i do that too...hm.
heh. i was trying to think of what i had thought of before when i did the acronym. i could only remember the acronym, not the words. so, you have pretty much not only figured out a NEW solution, which works perfectly, you figured it out when the host FORGOT the answer, AND you did it quickly. all of you. Wow. Cheezburgur for evrywun! too, no three for Balinkitteh!
There are cheezburgurs in my LatVenture too...Check it out...please? *makes kitteh face*
Balin (Balin)
Username: Balin

Post Number: 16352
Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 - 8:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

"Cover"? Or "close"? So the shampoo doesn't get in them?

Post Number: 32
Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 - 9:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

"Cover"? Or "close"? So the shampoo doesn't get in them? ...and yet ANOTHER alternate from Balin. Wow. Close is the correct one! YAY! *gives cheezburgur to evrywun. and an xtra to Balinkitteh.* Whenever i wash my hair, i close my eyes really tightly so shampoo/conditioner doesn't get in them. Hurrah! oh, and balin, i'll put this in the neologism dictionary so you don't have to.

Post Number: 33
Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 - 9:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

...and just realized a blooper. far too late to do any good, but oh well.
*****BLOOPER ALERT*****

is it relevant when you cyewiw and when you don't? yes is it a voluntary activity? no<-this should be yes do you enjoy it? no
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 5300
Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 - 9:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

So is that the $poiler? if so, write it out with the S written correctly =)

Post Number: 35
Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 - 9:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

oops...oh yeah, need to do that. was going to right after i stuck the word in the neologism dictionary.
**********SPOILER**********
Peter365 (Peter365)
Username: Peter365

Post Number: 3944
Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 - 9:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

In case anyone is interested the guess which I was going to e-mail was absolutely spot on. Although I can't prove this I am giving myself a congratulatory pat on the back nonetheless.

Post Number: 39
Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 - 9:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Good for you! *givez cheezburgur to peterkitteh365*

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: