[Dave] Unknown Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Lateral Puzzles » Solved Lateral Thinking Puzzles » Solvled Puzzles - May 2013 » [Dave] Unknown « Previous Next »

Deholmes (Deholmes)
Username: Deholmes

Post Number: 701
Posted on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 - 9:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Unknown, unnamed and unpaid, she was found in many movies
Yojimbo (Yojimbo)
Username: Yojimbo

Post Number: 407
Posted on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 - 11:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Was she a human female? a HAF? a boat? an animal?
Was she found to be appearing in movies, or "found," as in "discovered" or "revealed" in movies?
Era relevant?
Deholmes (Deholmes)

Post Number: 704
Posted on Thursday, May 23, 2013 - 5:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yojimbo

Was she a human female? a HAF?this a boat? an animal?
Was she found to be appearing in movies, this or "found," as in "discovered" or "revealed" in movies?
Era relevant?
Solo1 (Solo1)
Username: Solo1

Post Number: 633
Posted on Thursday, May 23, 2013 - 6:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Was she an actress? in bit parts? an extra?
Or was she not a part of the story of the movie, per se, but her image appeared in them?
Silent movies? talkies?
Deholmes (Deholmes)

Post Number: 705
Posted on Friday, May 24, 2013 - 7:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Solo1

Was she an actress? in bit parts? an extra? {no, no, no
Or was she not a part of the story of the movie, per se, but her image appeared in them? yes
Silent movies? talkies? could be both
Solo1 (Solo1)

Post Number: 634
Posted on Friday, May 24, 2013 - 11:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dave, check your e-mail, please.
Deholmes (Deholmes)

Post Number: 707
Posted on Saturday, May 25, 2013 - 5:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Solo1

Dave, check your e-mail, please.
sorry, nothing on e-mail
Shez (Shez)
Username: Shez

Post Number: 4042
Posted on Saturday, May 25, 2013 - 8:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

was she seen at the start of the movie like the famous gong and the roaring lion?

was she seen in silhouette? profile?
Deholmes (Deholmes)

Post Number: 711
Posted on Saturday, May 25, 2013 - 10:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Shez

was she seen at the start of the movie like the famous gong and the roaring lion? yes

was she seen in silhouette? profile? no
Deholmes (Deholmes)

Post Number: 712
Posted on Saturday, May 25, 2013 - 10:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

****************************************SPOILER**************************************************
Beachbum was right, Shez you are a genius.
no one knows who the original torch lady for Columbia pictures was although it is said she never received anything for her many appearances at the start of their movies. There is speculation as to who the new lady is.
Solo1 (Solo1)

Post Number: 637
Posted on Sunday, May 26, 2013 - 2:19 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dang, that was what was in my e-mail. You'll have to take my word for it, though. But have I ever lied to you? ;->
Balin (Balin)
Username: Balin

Post Number: 18536
Posted on Sunday, May 26, 2013 - 3:24 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

http://www.wwltv.com/news/10pm-Hoss-Columbia-Pictures-Logo-Artist-176043361.html
Shez (Shez)
Username: Shez

Post Number: 4045
Posted on Sunday, May 26, 2013 - 5:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

wow! a genius? I'm loving it
Deholmes (Deholmes)

Post Number: 713
Posted on Sunday, May 26, 2013 - 6:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Solo1

Dang, that was what was in my e-mail. You'll have to take my word for it, though. But have I ever lied to you? ;->
i take your word}

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: