[peter365]...has finally lost it Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Lateral Puzzles » Solved Lateral Thinking Puzzles » Solved Puzzles - November 2013 » [peter365]...has finally lost it « Previous Next »

Peter365 (Peter365)
Username: Peter365

Post Number: 4935
Posted on Friday, October 18, 2013 - 3:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Just a bit of fun while I think of something better. I'm sure this will go quickly.

This puzzle may be one you’ve had experience with or maybe it will surprise you. Either way I hope this will be a perplexing distraction for you.

If you look at it from an unusual perspective you’ll realise that being hooked on solving puzzles can actually hurt you.

So let me start my sad tale.

The scene is a busy street that is blocked with cars and other vehicles. I can’t explain why there’s so many. A group of men are gathered outside a cafe and surprisingly to me they are wolfing down lots of meaty treats such as chicken wings, spare ribs and pepperoni pizzas. Maybe we could call chicken wings chwings and spare ribs spribs…. or then again maybe not.

Anyway enough of this chatter your job is to figure things out so tell me what I’ve omitted.
Solo1 (Solo1)
Username: Solo1

Post Number: 54
Posted on Friday, October 18, 2013 - 6:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is it relevant where you are geographically? If so, may I call up the LTPF list of countries? continents? planets?
a group of men? no women, children? relevant?
Balin (Balin)
Username: Balin

Post Number: 109
Posted on Friday, October 18, 2013 - 10:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

And now of course I'm hungry.

Is this an eating contest?
Is a parade or festival going on?
Yojimbo (Yojimbo)
Username: Yojimbo

Post Number: 193
Posted on Saturday, October 19, 2013 - 2:00 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is it a festive occasion?
Or perhaps are they emergency responders being fed before they go back to clearing rubble and searching for bodies?
Time of year relevant?
Are there others present who are not gobbling?
Peter365 (Peter365)

Post Number: 4936
Posted on Sunday, October 20, 2013 - 1:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Solo

Is it relevant where you are geographically? No but people from a certain area are relevant If so, may I call up the LTPF list of countries? continents? planets? While the setting may not be in India the group of men are from there.
a group of men? Yes no women, children? No relevant? No
Peter365 (Peter365)

Post Number: 4937
Posted on Sunday, October 20, 2013 - 1:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Balin

And now of course I'm hungry. Me too

Is this an eating contest? No
Is a parade or festival going on? No probably not
Peter365 (Peter365)

Post Number: 4938
Posted on Sunday, October 20, 2013 - 1:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yojimbo

Is it a festive occasion? Need not be.
Or perhaps are they emergency responders being fed before they go back to clearing rubble and searching for bodies? Nothing like that
Time of year relevant? No
Are there others present who are not gobbling? Lots of people but none that are relevant
Redwine (Redwine)
Username: Redwine

Post Number: 270
Posted on Sunday, October 20, 2013 - 1:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is it relevant where the men got their food? Did they get it in the cafe they're standing outside?
Are other vehicles on the street bicycles? motorcycles? Horse carriages? Something else entirely?
Peter365 (Peter365)

Post Number: 4939
Posted on Monday, October 21, 2013 - 10:43 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Redwine

Is it relevant where the men got their food? No Did they get it in the cafe they're standing outside? I'm sure they did
Are other vehicles on the street bicycles? Possibly but not relevant motorcycles? Same answer Horse carriages? No likely but again irrelevant Something else entirely? Assume cars trucks buses the usual things
Yojimbo (Yojimbo)

Post Number: 233
Posted on Monday, October 21, 2013 - 10:49 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Are the men associated with each other?
Are their occupations relevant?
Did they pay for their food, or was it given to them?
Are these guys going to get salad, as well, and dessert?
Peter365 (Peter365)

Post Number: 4942
Posted on Monday, October 21, 2013 - 11:25 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yojimbo

Are the men associated with each other?
Are their occupations relevant?
Did they pay for their food, or was it given to them?
Are these guys going to get salad, as well, and dessert?

None of the above is relevant. You only need concern yourself with where they are from, what they are eating and one other subtle point.
Redwine (Redwine)

Post Number: 307
Posted on Monday, October 21, 2013 - 12:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Are you surprised to see India men?
Are you surprised to see India men in that place?
Are you surprised to see India men on that occassion?
Are you surprised to see India men eating meaty treats?
Are you surprised by the way the men eat their food?
Peter365 (Peter365)

Post Number: 4944
Posted on Monday, October 21, 2013 - 2:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Are you surprised to see India men?
Are you surprised to see India men in that place?
Are you surprised to see India men on that occassion?
Are you surprised to see India men eating meaty treats? This one
Are you surprised by the way the men eat their food?
Redwine (Redwine)

Post Number: 316
Posted on Monday, October 21, 2013 - 6:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Would you expect the men to eat typical Indian dish? Vegetable dish? Fruits? Sweets?
Was their eating meaty treats inappropriate?
If they were Europeans eating meaty treats, would you still be surprised?
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 119
Posted on Monday, October 21, 2013 - 8:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Presumably they aren't eating beef... is that correct?
Peter365 (Peter365)

Post Number: 4947
Posted on Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - 10:26 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Redwine

Would you expect the men to eat typical Indian dish? Yes Vegetable dish? Fruits? Sweets? Yes to all three
Was their eating meaty treats inappropriate? No
If they were Europeans eating meaty treats, would you still be surprised? no
Peter365 (Peter365)

Post Number: 4948
Posted on Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - 10:26 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Presumably they aren't eating beef... is that correct? That is correct
Redwine (Redwine)

Post Number: 356
Posted on Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - 10:35 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Would you expect the men to eat anything besides what they were actually eating? Could you have visited the same cafe and have gotten that sort of meaty treats too?
Were meaty treats particularly difficult to obtain in these circumstances?
Did the India men have a reason to avoid meaty treats? If yes, is that reason typical for India people? Is it a religious reason?
Peter365 (Peter365)

Post Number: 4950
Posted on Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - 10:46 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Would you expect the men to eat anything besides what they were actually eating? It's not so much what I expected them to eat more my surprise at what they were actually eating Could you have visited the same cafe and have gotten that sort of meaty treats too? I could but that's not relevant
Were meaty treats particularly difficult to obtain in these circumstances? No
Did the India men have a reason to avoid meaty treats? I thought so but I was wrong If yes, is that reason typical for India people? Again I thought so but was wrong Is it a religious reason? Same as above
Peter365 (Peter365)

Post Number: 4951
Posted on Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - 10:51 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

A little bit of help might be in order. Don't get bogged down too much with the Indian gentlemen although they are important.

Did anyone find the intro to the puzzle statement somewhat strange and rambling. Unlike most of my posts I very rarely add waffle to my puzzle statements so maybe there's more to it than meets the eye. There is much to be discovered and something omitted
Redwine (Redwine)

Post Number: 359
Posted on Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - 11:27 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is this a Lateral Adventure?
Peter365 (Peter365)

Post Number: 4952
Posted on Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - 12:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is this a Lateral Adventure? No it's not I'm afraid
Redwine (Redwine)

Post Number: 364
Posted on Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - 1:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is the puzzle sentence (and intro) spoken? Written?
Is the author/speaker you = Peter?
Does the author/speaker address us = LTPF members?
Are missing apostrophes deliberate?
Peter365 (Peter365)

Post Number: 4953
Posted on Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 10:07 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is the puzzle sentence (and intro) spoken? Written? It only exists in the confines of this puzzle so it's written by me
Is the author/speaker you = Peter? Indeed
Does the author/speaker address us = LTPF members? Anyone playing the puzzle
Are missing apostrophes deliberate? No just my appalling inability to use punctuation properly.
Redwine (Redwine)

Post Number: 404
Posted on Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 8:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is this an unusual type of lateral puzzle? Is the puzzle sentence cryptic? Is the intro cryptic?
Should we discover why there's so many vehicles on the street? Is location of the puzzle relevant (besides that's the street outside the cafe)?
Does the situation take place in modern times?
Peter365 (Peter365)

Post Number: 4960
Posted on Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 10:24 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is this an unusual type of lateral puzzle? Yes it is Is the puzzle sentence cryptic? Yes Is the intro cryptic? Yes
Should we discover why there's so many vehicles on the street? No Is location of the puzzle relevant (besides that's the street outside the cafe)? No
Does the situation take place in modern times? It does but not really relevant
Peter365 (Peter365)

Post Number: 4961
Posted on Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 10:31 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

To be fair I feel I should explain myself..

This is an unusual puzzle in that the entire puzzle statement (except for the little intro in italics) is in fact a list of something. But unfortunately this list has something missing.

Your task it to find out what is being listed, isolate each clue and then discover what's missing. There's clues to the 'things' throughout the puzzle statement.

Hope that helps. I'll canvas some help for you in the chatroom . Thanks for playing.
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 141
Posted on Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 5:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

So is there some wordplay involved?
Peter365 (Peter365)

Post Number: 4965
Posted on Friday, October 25, 2013 - 10:07 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

So is there some wordplay involved? Absolutely
Redwine (Redwine)

Post Number: 458
Posted on Friday, October 25, 2013 - 10:57 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Could we call pepperoni pizzas pepizzas?
Would chiwings be as good as chwings?
Would sparibs be as good as spribs?
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 154
Posted on Friday, October 25, 2013 - 3:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

So I suppose it's relevant that the men are Indian? That they are outside a café?
Peter365 (Peter365)

Post Number: 4968
Posted on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 11:26 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Redwine

Could we call pepperoni pizzas pepizzas?
Would chiwings be as good as chwings?
Would sparibs be as good as spribs? In my opinion all of these would be acceptable for the purpose of this puzzle
Peter365 (Peter365)

Post Number: 4969
Posted on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 11:29 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

So I suppose it's relevant that the men are Indian? Yes That they are outside a café? Not really it's to do with what they are eating

A good approach might be to try and isolate what parts of the puzzle statement needs to be investigated as they are referencing something else. There are a a dozen or so such references.
Redwine (Redwine)

Post Number: 566
Posted on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 2:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Do parts of puzzle reference works of human culture? If yes, songs? books?

Are chwings and spribs each one a separate clue?
Peter365 (Peter365)

Post Number: 4972
Posted on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 3:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Do parts of puzzle reference works of human culture? If yes, songs? books? No to all but the references hidden in the puzzle title do represent the same type of thing

Are chwings and spribs each one a separate clue? No it's one clue
Redwine (Redwine)

Post Number: 581
Posted on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 3:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Do parts of puzzle reference places? food?
Do they reference proper names? generic terms?
Peter365 (Peter365)

Post Number: 4973
Posted on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 10:27 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Do parts of puzzle reference places? food?
Do they reference proper names? generic terms? None of these I'm afraid
Peter365 (Peter365)

Post Number: 4974
Posted on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 10:29 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Oh my something happened yesterday and the answer to one of the clues no longer fits in the general category. Believe it or not it's the Indian guys eating their meaty treats.
Redwine (Redwine)

Post Number: 604
Posted on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 12:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Do parts of puzzle reference actions?
I get from the post above that answers for clues can change, correct? Do they change as a result of external conditions? As a result of changing your knowledge/perception of something?
Peter365 (Peter365)

Post Number: 4978
Posted on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 1:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Do parts of puzzle reference actions? No
I get from the post above that answers for clues can change, correct? No it's just that something happened yesterday that means the thing that the Indian men was the clue for no longer fits into the category that all the answers do. Do they change as a result of external conditions? No As a result of changing your knowledge/perception of something? No but I did the thing that caused it to no longer fit
Peter365 (Peter365)

Post Number: 4982
Posted on Thursday, October 31, 2013 - 10:29 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You know I thought this puzzle was a nice little idea but I'm having serious doubts as to whether it is or not so I'm going to give it a massive shove by stating .....

....Our beloved forum is very relevant.
Redwine (Redwine)

Post Number: 617
Posted on Thursday, October 31, 2013 - 2:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Do parts of the puzzle reference forum members? Active puzzles titles?
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 188
Posted on Thursday, October 31, 2013 - 2:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I just found this 10/29 post in the chatroom from Mr. 365 -

Homind's long running Indian saga is now back in the active section. I'm delighted he's back because I'm fascinated as to what the answer might be. Can't think of an intelligent question to ask though.

So I'd guess this is about the puzzles in Limbo.
Peter365 (Peter365)

Post Number: 4986
Posted on Friday, November 01, 2013 - 12:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Do parts of the puzzle reference forum members? Active puzzles titles? No but help is definitely at hand

I just found this 10/29 post in the chatroom from Mr. 365 -

Homind's long running Indian saga is now back in the active section. I'm delighted he's back because I'm fascinated as to what the answer might be. Can't think of an intelligent question to ask though.

So I'd guess this is about the puzzles in Limbo. Indeed

I thought it would ne a cool idea to post a random rambling puzzle statement that was solely phrased so it contained hidden references to the puzzles that currently lie in Lateral Limbo.

I'm definitely filing this in my 'it seemed like a good idea at the time' folder.

For fun can you identify them?
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 203
Posted on Friday, November 01, 2013 - 1:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

"Blocked with cars and other vehicles" = Beachbum's "What's with the traffic these days?"

"I can't explain why there's so many" = Hardcore's "You are a detective!"? Or "Confuzzling entertainment"?

Not sure about the meaty treats or the portmanteaux, though.
Peter365 (Peter365)

Post Number: 4988
Posted on Friday, November 01, 2013 - 2:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

"Blocked with cars and other vehicles" = Beachbum's "What's with the traffic these days?" That's right

"I can't explain why there's so many" = Hardcore's "You are a detective!"? Or "Confuzzling entertainment"?

Not sure about the meaty treats or the portmanteaux, though. No to the rest

I'll let Redwine have a go and then spoil this
Redwine (Redwine)

Post Number: 656
Posted on Friday, November 01, 2013 - 2:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Chwings and spribs - Hardcore's Neologism at its worst?
Start my sad tale - Kiyomoon's Once upon a time?
being hooked on solving puzzles can actually hurt you - Hardcore's Painful addiction?
I can't explain why there's so many or unusual perspective - Beachbum's Odd view?
Perplexing distraction - Hardcore's Confuzzling Entertainment?
one you’ve had experience with - Hardcore's Familiar puzzle?

I can't trace any others though...
Peter365 (Peter365)

Post Number: 4991
Posted on Friday, November 01, 2013 - 3:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Chwings and spribs - Hardcore's Neologism at its worst?
Start my sad tale - Kiyomoon's Once upon a time?
being hooked on solving puzzles can actually hurt you - Hardcore's Painful addiction?
I can't explain why there's so many or unusual perspective - Beachbum's Odd view?
Perplexing distraction - Hardcore's Confuzzling Entertainment?
one you’ve had experience with - Hardcore's Familiar puzzle?

I can't trace any others though...Excellent work Redwine, you've not got it all but I think I can put this to bed now....

**************SPOILER**************

This puzzle may be one you’ve had experience with
Hardcore's 'Familiar Puzzle' or maybe it will surprise you BeachBum's 'Not What you Think'. Either way I hope this will be a perplexing distraction Hardcore's 'Confuzzling Entertainment'

If you look at it from an unusual perspective Beachbum's 'An Odd View' you’ll realise that being hooked on solving puzzles can actually hurt you. Hardcore's 'Painful Addiction'

So let me start my sad tale. Alhucema's 'Weepie' and Kiyomoon's 'Once Upon a Time'

The scene is a busy street that is blocked with cars and other vehicles I can’t explain why there’s so many. Beachbum's 'What's with all the traffic these days'. A group of men are gathered outside a cafe and surprisingly to me they are wolfing down lots of meaty treats such as chicken wings, spare ribs and pepperoni pizzas. Hominid's 'An Indian Scrund' Maybe we could call chicken wings chwings and spare ribs spribs…. or then again maybe not. Hardcore's 'Neologism at it's worst'

Anyway enough of this chatter Hardcore's 'Babble' your job is to figure things out Hardcore's 'You are a Detective' so tell me what I’ve omitted. Orion's 'The Weight' was the puzzle I omitted

My goodness that was a tricky bit of formatting. Must get back to basics. Was trying to be a bit too clever with this one I feel.

Hopefully some of these puzzles will be resurrected soon.
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 205
Posted on Friday, November 01, 2013 - 5:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

That was actually very clever. Reminded me of the Dylan-themed one you ran shortly before I joined the forum. I'm sure it could be done with other topics.
Peter365 (Peter365)

Post Number: 4992
Posted on Saturday, November 02, 2013 - 11:44 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yeah It could actually. I was quite proud of the Dylan one in truth
Yojimbo (Yojimbo)

Post Number: 461
Posted on Saturday, November 02, 2013 - 3:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I think this was an excellent concept for a puzzle; too bad you had to move it toward hasty $poil. It didn't seem that the title was relevant? Or did it also reference the puzzles in limbo?
Peter365 (Peter365)

Post Number: 4993
Posted on Monday, November 04, 2013 - 10:37 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks Yojimbo . The title wasn't referencing anything other than the strange puzzle statement. In hindsight I should have come up with a puzzle title more in keeping with the concept.

Oh well.
Yojimbo (Yojimbo)

Post Number: 480
Posted on Monday, November 04, 2013 - 4:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

excellent puzzle all the same, maestro
Peter365 (Peter365)

Post Number: 5002
Posted on Wednesday, November 06, 2013 - 2:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I can live with Maestro.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: