[IrishElk] Somebody's Watching Me Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Lateral Puzzles » Solved Lateral Thinking Puzzles » Solved Puzzles - February 2014 » [IrishElk] Somebody's Watching Me « Previous Next »

Irishelk (Irishelk)
Username: Irishelk

Post Number: 45
Posted on Saturday, November 23, 2013 - 3:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

When she monitored me, I got along fine. When I began monitoring her, though, the madness began.
Solo1 (Solo1)
Username: Solo1

Post Number: 181
Posted on Saturday, November 23, 2013 - 4:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You=you, Irishelk? If not, HAF? HA?
Her=HAF?
Monitoring=just watching? or watching via electronic means?
Irishelk (Irishelk)

Post Number: 48
Posted on Saturday, November 23, 2013 - 5:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Solo1 (Solo1)

You=you, Irishelk? Yep. If not, HAF? HA?
Her=HAF? Yes.
Monitoring=just watching? or watching via electronic means? Thisish.
Wizardofnz (Wizardofnz)
Username: Wizardofnz

Post Number: 1140
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 10:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

'Monitoring' = actually tracking physical movements in real-time (ish)? Television relevant? Youtube? GPS? Facebook stalking?

Did you discover anything unusual when monitoring her? Did you perpetrate some action that led to the madness beginning? Did she? Did she discover that you were monitoring her and instigated the madness in response? Was she aware that you were monitoring her? Would she be upset if she found out? Were you aware that she was monitoring you?
Irishelk (Irishelk)

Post Number: 51
Posted on Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 1:21 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Wizardofnz (Wizardofnz)

'Monitoring' = actually tracking physical movements in real-time (ish)? No. Television relevant? Youtube? GPS? Facebook stalking? No to all.

Did you discover anything unusual when monitoring her? Yope. Did you perpetrate some action that led to the madness beginning? Yesish, but probably misleading. Did she? No. Did she discover that you were monitoring her and instigated the madness in response? No. Was she aware that you were monitoring her? Yes. Would she be upset if she found out? It did not upset her. Were you aware that she was monitoring you? No.
Redwine (Redwine)
Username: Redwine

Post Number: 1186
Posted on Wednesday, November 27, 2013 - 2:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Are medical examinations relevant?
Irishelk (Irishelk)

Post Number: 54
Posted on Wednesday, November 27, 2013 - 8:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Redwine

Are medical examinations relevant? No.
Wizardofnz (Wizardofnz)
Username: Wizardofnz

Post Number: 1171
Posted on Thursday, November 28, 2013 - 9:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Was any of the monitoring done in a professional capacity? An academic capacity? Research or experimentation relevant?

Did any of the monitoring take place as part of a game? If so, electronic?

Did she monitor you first? Had she finished monitoring you when you began to monitor her? If not, did she continue to monitor you once the madness had begun? Were you bothered at all that she was monitoring you? Was the monitoring supposed to be anonymous (should she not have known that you were monitoring hyer)?
Irishelk (Irishelk)

Post Number: 65
Posted on Saturday, November 30, 2013 - 1:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Wizardofnz (Wizardofnz)

Was any of the monitoring done in a professional capacity? Yes. An academic capacity? Research or experimentation relevant? No to rest.

Did any of the monitoring take place as part of a game? No. If so, electronic?

Did she monitor you first? Yes. Had she finished monitoring you when you began to monitor her? No. If not, did she continue to monitor you once the madness had begun? Yes. Were you bothered at all that she was monitoring you? At one point, yesish. Was the monitoring supposed to be anonymous (should she not have known that you were monitoring her)? No.

Good q's.
Redwine (Redwine)

Post Number: 1210
Posted on Monday, December 02, 2013 - 3:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Were there more people being monitored/monitoring than just you and her? Were there more people involved in the madness?
Irishelk (Irishelk)

Post Number: 68
Posted on Monday, December 02, 2013 - 11:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Redwine (Redwine)
)
Were there more people being monitored/monitoring than just you and her? No. Were there more people involved in the madness? No.
Redwine (Redwine)

Post Number: 1218
Posted on Tuesday, December 03, 2013 - 12:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did you personally see each other during monitoring? Did you, by monitoring her, learn that she had been monitoring you and you did not know?
Did she show the monitoring device/program/whatever to you and suggest that you test it on her?
Irishelk (Irishelk)

Post Number: 71
Posted on Thursday, December 05, 2013 - 1:02 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Redwine (Redwine)

Did you personally see each other during monitoring? No. Did you, by monitoring her, learn that she had been monitoring you and you did not know? Yes.
Did she show the monitoring device/program/whatever to you and suggest that you test it on her? Actually, yes, but largely irr.
Redwine (Redwine)

Post Number: 1283
Posted on Wednesday, December 11, 2013 - 11:47 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did you, by monitoring her, see the results of her monitoring you? Is it relevant which device was used to monitoring?
Was only one section of life monitored? If yes, finances? social life? internet activity? mobile phone activity?
Are social media relevant?
Irishelk (Irishelk)

Post Number: 77
Posted on Friday, December 13, 2013 - 1:49 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Redwine (Redwine)

Did you, by monitoring her, see the results of her monitoring you? YES, very well put actually. Is it relevant which device was used to monitoring? Yes.
Was only one section of life monitored? Yes. If yes, finances? social life? internet activity? Thisish, but more specific. mobile phone activity?
Are social media relevant? No to rest.
Gregoryuconn (Gregoryuconn)
Username: Gregoryuconn

Post Number: 200
Posted on Friday, December 13, 2013 - 10:58 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Does she work for the NSA? Do you?
Irishelk (Irishelk)

Post Number: 78
Posted on Saturday, December 14, 2013 - 7:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Gregoryuconn (Gregoryuconn)

Does she work for the NSA? No. Do you? No.
Irishelk (Irishelk)

Post Number: 94
Posted on Saturday, December 28, 2013 - 4:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

HINT:

We made a loop.
Galfisk (Galfisk)
Username: Galfisk

Post Number: 49
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 10:51 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Were you remote controlling or vieweing each other's computers?
I have tested this, the results are amusing.
Irishelk (Irishelk)

Post Number: 119
Posted on Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 10:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Galfisk (Galfisk)

Were you remote controlling or vieweing each other's computers?
I have tested this, the results are amusing.
Wow, yes. You are on fire, Galfisk.

**************SPOILER
When my boss went on vacation, she set her email to forward to my inbox. When I got in, I was very displeased to find that I had received five or six copies of each of her email. I went on her computer at one point, and noticed that she was also getting five copies of each of mine! Bewildered, I called her and said that I couldn't imagine what was wrong...then I got it. I asked her if, by any chance, she usually had my email forwarded to her. She answered yes, why not, not realizing that she had created an infinite loop of forwards (fortunately, Outlook has a utility to automatically end these after a few bounces).

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: