[psydkik] Humphrey and Hilda Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Lateral Puzzles » Solved Lateral Thinking Puzzles » Solved Puzzles - February 2014 » [psydkik] Humphrey and Hilda « Previous Next »

Psydkik (Psydkik)
Username: Psydkik

Post Number: 661
Posted on Saturday, December 21, 2013 - 12:43 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello LTPF people,

We're Humphrey and Hilda.

We don't like to waste money, but we once spent money on something we can usually get for a tiny fraction of the price, and the rest of the time we can buy for around half what we paid this one time.

Why did we spend so much, and why only once ever?
Solo1 (Solo1)
Username: Solo1

Post Number: 243
Posted on Saturday, December 21, 2013 - 4:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Are you a couple? Relevant?
Relevant that you are one M, one F (I assume)?
Could any (reasonable) number play?
Other people involved?
Was it a tangible 'something'? or perhaps a service?
Psydkik (Psydkik)

Post Number: 667
Posted on Sunday, December 22, 2013 - 12:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Solo1:

Are you a couple? Relevant?
Hello dearie, yes, we've been married 47 years. But it's not relevant.

Relevant that you are one M, one F (I assume)?
Humphrey is indeed male and I'm female, quite right dearie.

Could any (reasonable) number play?
Not sure what we're playing, but if you mean might there be others like us, then yes, I suppose that's possible.

Other people involved?
Only the people selling the things to us, but apart from that, no.

Was it a tangible 'something'? or perhaps a service?
Oh, yes, tangible, certainly it is.

Hope that helps you, dearie,

Hilda.
Solo1 (Solo1)

Post Number: 245
Posted on Sunday, December 22, 2013 - 7:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

So the something is pretty common, yes?
Is it possible I/my family might own one or more? or even many?
Do you and Humphrey own more than one of it, whatever it is?
Is it a useful item, or just decorative?
Is it something that is consumed or used up?

My q about any number playing referred to the number of 'you.' If you were a family of 6, or a group of 20, could the puzzle statements still apply? Sorry I didn't make this more clear.
Psydkik (Psydkik)

Post Number: 668
Posted on Monday, December 23, 2013 - 2:01 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Solo1:

So the something is pretty common, yes?
Very common indeed, yes.

Is it possible I/my family might own one or more? Not just possible, but certain, dearie
or even many?
Quite likely, yes

Do you and Humphrey own more than one of it, whatever it is?
We do indeed

Is it a useful item, or just decorative?
Oh, very useful, yes, we wouldn't be without it, dearie, quite literally.

Is it something that is consumed or used up?
Spot on, yes

My q about any number playing referred to the number of 'you.' If you were a family of 6, or a group of 20, could the puzzle statements still apply? Sorry I didn't make this more clear. Oh, my, I see what you mean now, yes, it would be the same if we were a big family. You know it's just been me and Humph since the kids left home, well, let's see, that would have been twenty years ago now, dear me, how time flies, and they haven't quite followed our careful attitude to money, wasting it on all those take-away pizzas and expensive branded trainers and what have you, oh, it's a wonder they can... oh, but I'm sure you don't want to listen to an old lady drone on for ever, so I'll leave you be.

Hilda
Solo1 (Solo1)

Post Number: 247
Posted on Monday, December 23, 2013 - 6:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey, I'm an old lady too!
Is this something literally consumed, i.e. food?
or just 'used up'?
Was there an emergency situation where you _had_ to have one of it?
Does Humphrey use it more than you do? or vice versa? or about equal?
Redwine (Redwine)
Username: Redwine

Post Number: 1349
Posted on Monday, December 23, 2013 - 8:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Does it matter how did you get the money for that one purchase? Do other people also can get the item for tiny fraction of the price? Is it relevant where did you get that one purchase? If yes, was it a different location than where you usually get those things?
Is the origin of the item you bought relevant? Was that one specific purchase water?
Is there Humphrey too? Does he respond questions too?
Psydkik (Psydkik)

Post Number: 669
Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 - 10:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Solo1:

Hey, I'm an old lady too! But doubtless one that doesn't drone, dear!

Is this something literally consumed, i.e. food?
or just 'used up'? I suppose you'd say it was a sort of food, but there's a better word for it really.

Was there an emergency situation where you _had_ to have one of it? Not an emergency, no, not so much _had_ as _should_.

Does Humphrey use it more than you do? or vice versa? or about equal? Equally, dearie.

Redwine:

Does it matter how did you get the money for that one purchase? Not really, dearie, not, but since you ask it is Humph's pension - he worked as an accountant, terribly boring to me but Humph seemed to like it well enough.

Do other people also can get the item for tiny fraction of the price? Some do, dearie, some do not - though we can never understand why people are often willing to pay so much.

Is it relevant where did you get that one purchase? Oh, yes, very much.

If yes, was it a different location than where you usually get those things? You're a perceptive lass, quite right!

Is the origin of the item you bought relevant? It's relevant where we bought them, but not where they came from originally.

Was that one specific purchase water? Why yes, it is!

Is there Humphrey too? Does he respond questions too? He does, dearie, but he's having a nap again at the moment - I think he ate too much Christmas dinner again, though I always think that means I must have made it tasty! He'll probably write and say hello before long!
Redwine (Redwine)

Post Number: 1358
Posted on Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 9:30 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Was it the water from a specific, very particular source? From a famous place?
Was it a mineral water? Was it said to have particular properties? If yes, medical properties?
Did you buy it in a shop, already bottled? Did you take it yourself from the source?
Was the water supposed to be drunk?
Psydkik (Psydkik)

Post Number: 673
Posted on Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 9:59 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Redwine:

Hello, Hilda sent me to help over here.

Was it the water from a specific, very particular source? Nah, just water.
From a famous place? Nah, still just water.
Was it a mineral water? Water. Just any old water.
Was it said to have particular properties? Yes: wet, and watery. That's it.
If yes, medical properties? If you don't drink any water, you die. That's all.

Did you buy it in a shop, already bottled? Did you take it yourself from the source? On the one occasion it cost us a fortune, we got it in a shop, already bottled.

Was the water supposed to be drunk? I suppose the seller wouldn't care if you drunk it, poured it over your head on a hot day, or cleaned your with it. But drinking is certainly the most likely.
Solo1 (Solo1)

Post Number: 255
Posted on Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 3:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

To whoever wants to answer:
So am I right that you sometimes buy bottled water, but not usually? (That's the way I feel; tap water is OK with me.) but on one occasion had to pay an arm and a leg for a bottle?
Yet it was not an emergency, such as a storm?
Were you away from home at the time? abroad?

Is it relevant where you live? the UK?
Psydkik (Psydkik)

Post Number: 674
Posted on Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 7:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Solo1:

To whoever wants to answer:
Well, I'm still here, so it'd best be me. Don't want to interrupt Hilda while she's making crumble.

So am I right that you sometimes buy bottled water, but not usually? (That's the way I feel; tap water is OK with me.) Quite so. In a recent taste test of our local tap water with Volvic and Evian bottled water, the tap water came out on top. Why anyone with drinkable tap water spends money on water is beyond me - not just a waste of money but think of all the plastic used up in bottling them. Urgh, don't get me started.

but on one occasion had to pay an arm and a leg for a bottle? At least that much. I believe it was an arm, a leg and most of the right part of the bum.

Humphrey, dearie, you're not being crude over there, are you?

No, no, love. Was just complimenting you on your crumble - right good with plum.

It's not plum, dearie, it's gooseberry. You know that perfectly well because you're the one that complained about how many gooseberries we had in the freezer and told me to make something with them. Really, dearie, you have a brain like a sieve.

Quite so, love. Good point. Anywhere, where were we...

Yet it was not an emergency, such as a storm? No, not an emergency at all.

Were you away from home at the time? abroad? We were indeed, abroad.

Is it relevant where you live? the UK? A little, I suppose, in that where we live, in Surrey in the UK, we don't have to pay a fortune for water most of the time and can just get it from the tap. A luxury you don't realise you have until you're forced to pay arms, legs and... cheeks for water.
Solo1 (Solo1)

Post Number: 256
Posted on Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 8:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Well, were you in France? some other European country? where you didn't trust the water?

Or somewhere where you _really_ didn't want to drink the water? one of those exotic spots like, say, the USA?

Did you have to pay for a glass of water in a restaurant, and that gripes your soul? (It would mine!)
Psydkik (Psydkik)

Post Number: 675
Posted on Friday, January 03, 2014 - 12:13 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Solo1:

Hello again Solo1, dearie, it's me again now since Humph has fallen asleep in his armchair for the time being. I think he ate a little too much pudding!

Well, were you in France? some other European country? where you didn't trust the water? That's correct, but it wasn't France, you know I've never been to France except once on a coach trip to Belgium when we just drove straight through. I say straight through, we stopped at the big wine depot in Calais of course!

Or somewhere where you _really_ didn't want to drink the water? one of those exotic spots like, say, the USA? We were told the tap water wasn't ok to drink, so what with Humph's constitution we thought we'd better heed that warning, dearie.

Did you have to pay for a glass of water in a restaurant, and that gripes your soul? (It would mine!) No, dearie me, we don't eat out at restaurants, what a cost! Oh, no, if you eat at a restaurant they charge you, what, ten pounds or more per person for a dinner I could make at home for a fiver and get twice the helping. I don't think we've eaten out at a restaurant since that time we got a free voucher for the Blue Tango from collecting post office stickers. If we're going to be out and about, we'd always make sure we take a packed lunch. Better for you, too, dearie, I saw on Newsnight once how much sugar and fat they put in restaurant food - shocking!
Solo1 (Solo1)

Post Number: 257
Posted on Friday, January 03, 2014 - 1:57 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hilda, (or Humph) ask your sidekick Psydkik to lend you the LTPF list of countries and post it. Or do I understand you that it was the USA?
I can't imagine taking a packed lunch all across the Atlantic...boggles my imagination, but maybe I'm easily boggled.

Or - random guess - were you travelling in Northern Ireland? or even Southern?
Psydkik (Psydkik)

Post Number: 676
Posted on Friday, January 03, 2014 - 2:38 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Solo1:

Hello again, dearie. Just a quick note as I'm meant to be asleep and only really up because I needed the loo!

Hilda, (or Humph) ask your sidekick Psydkik to lend you the LTPF list of countries and post it. Or do I understand you that it was the USA?
Or - random guess - were you travelling in Northern Ireland? or even Southern?
We were in a part of Spain at the time.

I can't imagine taking a packed lunch all across the Atlantic...boggles my imagination, but maybe I'm easily boggled. Well, no dearie, but while we were abroad we stayed in a little self-catering place and so we shopped at the local supermarket and got ourselves food at a reasonable price from there, and then made ourselves sandwiches to take out, or food to cook in.

Hope that helps - night night for now - must pee!
Lynne (Lynne)
Username: Lynne

Post Number: 5725
Posted on Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 1:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is there more to the answer than

Why did we spend so much, - because you bought bottled water instead of running the tap.
and why only once ever? - because you only went to Spain once

?
Psydkik (Psydkik)

Post Number: 682
Posted on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 10:54 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lynne:

Hello Lynne, dearie! And hello everyone else; I hope you've been enjoying the new year - we have, since Humph has been enjoying his new slippers he got for Christmas and not moaning so much about the cold!

Is there more to the answer than

Why did we spend so much, - because you bought bottled water instead of running the tap. Yes, there's more to it than that. We were there for two weeks, so we had to buy bottled water quite a few times. We made sure we went to the supermarket and bought really big bottles so that we got the best value. But on one occasion, we paid for bottled water that was amazingly expensive - I think it was over three times the normal price for bottled water, and of course therefore hundreds of times more expensive than tap water.

and why only once ever? - because you only went to Spain once We did indeed only go to Spain once. But we bought water there many times. Only once did it cost an arm and a leg.

So what were the special circumstances that led us to pay so much?
Lynne (Lynne)
Username: Lynne

Post Number: 5734
Posted on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 11:15 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Was there a mixup with the currency you used?
Were there events surrounding the purchase of water on one occasion that led to money loss and therefore the water was deemed to cost so much? e.g. you broke a bottle, cut your hand badly and ended up in hospital and you didn't have travel insurance to cover the cost?
Redwine (Redwine)

Post Number: 1377
Posted on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 11:55 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Was the whole your cost just a price of water? Or maybe also some fees? fines? customs?
Was the shop the only one shop in that location, so they could set very high prices? Was the water extraordinarily bottled?
Was the bottled water sold to you only together with something else?
Was there only one, expensive sort of bottled water available in the shop?
Psydkik (Psydkik)

Post Number: 684
Posted on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 5:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello, I've been sent to answer some questions.

Lynne:

Was there a mixup with the currency you used? No; being in Spain, we used Euros.

Were there events surrounding the purchase of water on one occasion that led to money loss and therefore the water was deemed to cost so much? e.g. you broke a bottle, cut your hand badly and ended up in hospital and you didn't have travel insurance to cover the cost? No, this was just a straightforward purchase of a bottle of water. A very expensive bottle of water. I could hardly believe the price when I read the label.

Redwine:

Was the whole your cost just a price of water? IT was indeed.

Or maybe also some fees? No, fines? no, customs? and no. Just water, and the bottle, though that was made of plastic, not gold.

Was the shop the only one shop in that location, so they could set very high prices? No, there were a few shops that sold water. All for a similarly exceptional price - we got ours from the cheapest of the options.

Was the water extraordinarily bottled? The only extraordinary thing about the bottle was the number on the pricetag stuck to the outside.

Was the bottled water sold to you only together with something else? No, all we bought was water.

Was there only one, expensive sort of bottled water available in the shop? No, there were a couple of brands of water available - all expensive.

Humphrey.
Solo1 (Solo1)

Post Number: 273
Posted on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 7:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Was the cause of the exorbitant price not so much the water as when you bought it? e.g. a national holiday or something of that sort?
Or where? e.g. a pricy resort?
Psydkik (Psydkik)

Post Number: 685
Posted on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 4:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Solo1:

Was the cause of the exorbitant price not so much the water as...

when you bought it? e.g. a national holiday or something of that sort? No, not when, dearie

Or where? e.g. a pricy resort? But you're right about the 'where' being important. But it wasn't a pricy resort. We did visit a few resorts while we were in Spain - though many of them were a bit rowdy for our liking and there was one particular one where this dreadful lady kept following us around trying to get us to join in with some horrendous jumpy-aroundy-bendy activity she wanted to do, dear me, it was quite an experience and quite frankly we'd have been better just going to the beach with a book and a sunshade. But anyway, we always took water with us to the resorts, so we never needed to buy any. Which is just as well, because the prices there were very high also.

Hilda.
Wizardofnz (Wizardofnz)
Username: Wizardofnz

Post Number: 1338
Posted on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 7:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello, my name is Stephen. I couldn't help overhearing this exchange and thought I'd come over and introduce myself. I hope you can understand my questions through my antipodean accent.

Were you staying somewhere where water would be in high demand? A desert, perhaps, or a hot, sandy country? Was there a shortage of water, perhaps due to climate conditions or problems with delivery trucks or infrastructural damage? To the best of your knowledge, is water usually sold at a similar price in this place?

Were you in quite a remote location? Did you have the opportunity to travel less than, say, half an hour using the quickest available reasonable form of transport and find water at a cheaper price at a store?
Psydkik (Psydkik)

Post Number: 687
Posted on Sunday, January 12, 2014 - 7:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Wizardofnz:

Hello Stephen. You know my friend Rosemary from school now lives in Australia which is sort of similar, though I expect you'd think not! Her accent has changed a lot in the forty years she's been there, so I'm fairly used to it now and you make perfect sense, dearie.

Were you staying somewhere where water would be in high demand? A desert, perhaps, or a hot, sandy country? Not really, no. We were in Lanzarote, a kind of Spanish outpost off the west African coast, so yes it was a hot, sandy country, but water was in no more demand than any other hot, sandy country.

Was there a shortage of water, perhaps due to climate conditions or problems with delivery trucks or infrastructural damage? No, though I imagine it must be a tough job being the driver of the delivery trucks in that sort of hot weather! I wonder if the cabs have air conditioning, though somehow I doubt it. We had air-con in our hire car while we were there and my golly gosh we needed it! Not something you'd ever require in England, safe to say - well, apart from the summer of '76, perhaps, but of course they didn't have air-con back then and we didn't even have a car then anyway, and I don't think you can put air-con on a bicycle. Unless you can attach it the cycle helmet perhaps, I wonder. I'll have to ask Humph if that's possible, you know he knows about all these sorts of technical things.

To the best of your knowledge, is water usually sold at a similar price in this place? Yes, I would imagine so, dearie.

Were you in quite a remote location? No, we were in Aracife, the capital of Lanzarote. It's about the least remote place you could be in Lanzarote.

Did you have the opportunity to travel less than, say, half an hour using the quickest available reasonable form of transport and find water at a cheaper price at a store? I imagine we could have done that, yes. But it would not have been a sensible thing for us to do!

Nice to meet you,
Hilda
Psydkik (Psydkik)

Post Number: 690
Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 1:16 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You're all being very quiet these last couple of weeks. Huddling indoors for warmth, I suppose. Us too! Horrid weather, recently; I'm just glad our house hasn't flooded.
Redwine (Redwine)

Post Number: 1531
Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 9:37 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Do local people have a source of drinkable water somewhere near? Or do they have to import it from somewhere?
Do the shop owners acquire water for cheap price and set the price high to get more income? Or do they acquire water for high cost? Do the shop owners can get only limited amount of bottled water?
Were there other beverages available for cheaper price?
Psydkik (Psydkik)

Post Number: 691
Posted on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 8:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Redwine:

Do local people have a source of drinkable water somewhere near? Or do they have to import it from somewhere? Well, now, that's an interesting one - there are shops not far away that would sell water at a reasonable price, so I would expect locals to use those generally. Locals in the same close vicinity as Humph and me - well, perhaps they would have had to have paid over the odds, same as us, or perhaps they have some other option not open to us; not entirely sure, dearie, sorry.

Do the shop owners acquire water for cheap price and set the price high to get more income? Or do they acquire water for high cost? It's a mixture: they buy water in one of the more expensive formats, and then hike the price up a lot higher than the vast majority of other outlets.

Do the shop owners can get only limited amount of bottled water? No, they can buy as much as they like - within reason of course, since they must have a limited amount of money and space and all that!

Were there other beverages available for cheaper price? No: this situation caused all drinks to be similarly priced, otherwise we could have bought lemonade or something instead of water, but that was even more expensive than the water. All drinks were very highly priced.

Hilda.
Psydkik (Psydkik)

Post Number: 692
Posted on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 9:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Well now, I get the impression you've got all the enjoyment out of our little tale that you're going to get. And it's getting to the busy part of the year at our croquet club, so we're not going to be around much in the near future to answer any more questions anyway.

So here's what you tend to refer to as a...

***************Spolier***************

We spent the money on a very expensive bottle of water.

We had gone on holiday from the UK to Lanzarote to enjoy some warm weather. On the way back, after checking in at the airport, we waited in the departure lounge for our flight, and needed something to drink - after all we wouldn't be home for hours and hours.

With our cheap bottles of drink confiscated by airport security on the way through the airport, we were forced to buy new ones from the airport shops - which, given the captive audience, charged very high fees - roughly double what we could have got from buying in the local supermarket.

The reason this only happened once were:
1) On the outward trip from UK to Lanzarote, we took empty bottles, and got them filled up with tap water at a bar for free in the departure lounge.
2) On the inward trip from Lanzarote to UK, Lanzarote does not have drinkable tap water, so we were forced to buy a bottle in the departure lounge.
3) While in Lanzarote, we bought water in large containers for a much better value.
4) At home in the UK, we pay the yearly bill to the water company and get free tap water all year.
3) We have never before or since been on an aeroplane journey to a country without drinkable tap water.

Best wishes for your continued puzzling!

Humphrey and Hilda
Solo1 (Solo1)

Post Number: 353
Posted on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 10:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Wish we could have carried it on for a little, but I, for one, couldn't think of any more relevant questions.
Do we need a new name for this new type of 'role-playing' puzzle? Suggestions?

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: