[Konnie] No Offense

An archive of solved lateral thinking puzzles.

Moderators: peter365, Balin, kalira, JenBurdoo, Tiger

[Konnie] No Offense

Postby Konnie » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:09 am

Recently, a woman I did not know asked a question that might normally insult me. But this time, I understood her reasoning and had only my own hobby to blame.
Konnie

Re: [Konnie] No Offense

Postby Doriana » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:43 am

Were you exercising that hobby when she asked you the question? Was the question about you? about your hobby?

Relevant where this happened? If so, indoors vs outdoors? public place vs private residence?
Doriana

Postby Konnie » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:06 am

Were you exercising that hobby when she asked you the question? Yesish Was the question about you? This about your hobby?

Relevant where this happened? Yes If so, indoors This vs outdoors? public place This vs private residence?
Konnie

Postby old_wombat » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:26 am

Did she ask you if you were pregnant? And is your hobby related to food?
Steve from Mudgee.
old_wombat

Postby Doriana » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:34 pm

Did this happen in a store? restaurant? movie theatre? gym? other business? school? government building?

Does your hobby fall into the category sports? music? arts? crafts? writing? something else creative? reading? shopping?

Were other people present when this happened? If so, were they with you? with the woman? neither?
Doriana

Postby Konnie » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:16 pm

Did she ask you if you were pregnant? Yes! And is your hobby related to food? No

Did this happen in a store? This restaurant? movie theatre? gym? other business? school? government building?

Does your hobby fall into the category sports? music? arts? crafts? writing? This something else creative? reading? shopping?

Were other people present when this happened? My sister was there, but irrel. If so, were they with you? with the woman? neither?
Konnie

Postby JuifErrant » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:18 pm

Did she see you buy something that a pregnant woman would buy? But you actually bought it for your hobby? Did you buy a book about names, to learn about how you can name characters in a book, and the woman thought you were choosing a name for the baby?
JuifErrant

Postby Konnie » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:18 am

Did she see you buy something that a pregnant woman would buy? Yes But you actually bought it for your hobby? Yes Did you buy a book about names, to learn about how you can name characters in a book, and the woman thought you were choosing a name for the baby? Haha, that went quickly.

SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
***********************************************************************************************************************

I write frequently, but like to give character names with specific meanings. Recently, i bought a bokk full of baby names with meanings and origins. The cashier naturally assumed I was pregnant. Nice work, everyone!
Konnie

Return to Solved Lateral Thinking Puzzles