[Doriana] A little birdie told me...

An archive of solved lateral thinking puzzles.

Moderators: peter365, Balin, kalira, JenBurdoo, Tiger

[Doriana] A little birdie told me...

Postby Doriana » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:20 pm

Some weeks ago, a researcher (H/A/F) that I follow on twitter inadvertently became an expert on something that has nothing to do with her research. How come?
Last edited by Doriana on Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doriana

Re: [Doriana] A little birdie told me...

Postby Earnest » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:59 am

Did she practice the activity/field in which she became expert? Expert = that had lot of knowledge on the something ? If so, was she involved in the so.ething for the very first time? Or was she interested in it from quite a lot of time? Is it simple to become expert in that something? Do people need to be resercher to become expert on the something?

inadvertently --> was it a mistake? Are puns involved? Is it something twitter related? Did she reply/post something relevantly? Is her name relevant? Did she know to have become expert? Was she running an experime t or something related to her research but discovered something else unvoluntarily (e.g. a new chemical element...)? Did someone let her notice it?

something that has nothing to do with her research = something related to academic? PhD? Or something completely of another field (e.g. a game...)?
Earnest

Postby Doriana » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:08 am

Did she practice the activity/field in which she became expert? No, and possible FA Expert = that had lot of knowledge on the something ? yes If so, was she involved in the so.ething for the very first time? She had no previous experience with it, if that's what you mean Or was she interested in it from quite a lot of time? no Is it simple to become expert in that something? yes Do people need to be resercher to become expert on the something? no

inadvertently --> was it a mistake? no Are puns involved? no Is it something twitter related? No (her twitter account is where I read the story, but apart from that, it's not relevant) Did she reply/post something relevantly? See previous question Is her name relevant? no Did she know to have become expert? yes Was she running an experime t or something related to her research but discovered something else unvoluntarily (e.g. a new chemical element...)? no Did someone let her notice it? Please rephrase, I'm not sure I understand your question correctly

something that has nothing to do with her research = something related to academic? no PhD? no Or something completely of another field (e.g. a game...)? yes, but not the example you gave
Doriana

Postby Balin » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:26 pm

Did she "become an expert" because something happened to her? Because she experienced something directly?
Balin

Postby Doriana » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:31 pm

Did she "become an expert" because something happened to her? Because she experienced something directly? Bit of both, could you maybe rephrase?
Doriana

Postby Balin » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:39 pm

Attempting to rephrase:
Did she "become an expert" because of something that happened to her? An event? Something she did? Something she was present for?
Balin

Postby Doriana » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:52 pm

Attempting to rephrase:
Did she "become an expert" because of something that happened to her? Yesish An event? An event is relevant, but not one that happened to her Something she did? Also this Something she was present for? Yope, DOYD of "present"

Sorry for the vague answers - maybe a new round of questions will clear some things up?
Doriana

Postby Balin » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:11 pm

OK, trying another tack:

Is her field of research relevant? Does she practice in that field, along with her research?
Would the "something that has nothing to do with her research" be considered another field?
Is it relevant that she is on Twitter?
Balin

Postby Doriana » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:35 am

Is her field of research relevant? yes Does she practice in that field, along with her research? yes
Would the "something that has nothing to do with her research" be considered another field? no
Is it relevant that she is on Twitter? no (only insofar as that's where I read the story the puzzle is based on)
Doriana

Postby Doriana » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:31 am

HINT: The "something that has nothing to do with her research" has to to with current events.
Doriana

Postby Balin » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:36 am

Current events taking place in Germany? In Europe? In the U.S.? Elsewhere?
Current events in politics? Sport?
Balin

Postby GalFisk » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:04 am

Did she gain detailed knowledge of an event? Did something happen to her? Did she cause the event? Did her research influence the event? Or did it influence her research?
GalFisk

Postby Doriana » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:29 am

Current events taking place in Germany? In Europe? This In the U.S.? Elsewhere?
Current events in politics? Noish Sport? No

Did she gain detailed knowledge of an event? Yesish Did something happen to her? Did she cause the event? Did her research influence the event? Or did it influence her research? No to rest
Doriana

Postby GalFisk » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:26 pm

Dis she witness the event? Was she in the wrong/right place at a relevant time? Is the event considered positive? Negative? Both? Neither?
GalFisk

Postby trebor » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:32 pm

Is Brexit relevant? Another political event?

Is her field similar to yours? The same?
trebor

Postby Doriana » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:51 pm

Dis she witness the event? Was she in the wrong/right place at a relevant time? No to these Is the event considered positive? Yes, by most people Negative? Both? Neither? Some would consider it neutral

Is Brexit relevant? Another political event? No to both

Is her field similar to yours? Yes, it's developmental psychology The same?
Doriana

Postby Doriana » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:51 pm

HINT: The event has to do with the British royal family
Doriana

Postby Balin » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:40 pm

Prince Harry & Meghan Markle's wedding?
Balin

Postby Doriana » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:50 pm

Prince Harry & Meghan Markle's wedding? No, but very OTRT
Doriana

Postby JenBurdoo » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:54 am

Royal weddings in general? Pregnancies? William and Kate? Their children?

Did she realize she knew something about the relevant situation? About how people develop?
JenBurdoo

Postby Doriana » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:26 pm

Royal weddings in general? Pregnancies? One specific pregnancy William and Kate? Their children?

Did she realize she knew something about the relevant situation? No, but she came to know something about the situation - how/why? About how people develop?
Doriana

Postby Balin » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:30 pm

Meghan's pregnancy?
Balin

Postby Doriana » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:52 am

Meghan's pregnancy? Yes
Doriana

Postby Doriana » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:21 am

RECAP: A developmental psychologist inadvertently became an expert on the topic of Duchess Meghan's recently-announced pregnancy.

Why?
Doriana

Postby Balin » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:38 pm

Good question!
Wait...

Is the baby a boy? Girl? Does anyone know the gender yet? Is any of this relevant?
Does the psychologist study or work with infants? Pregnant women?
Balin

Postby Doriana » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:56 pm

Is the baby a boy? Girl? Does anyone know the gender yet? Is any of this relevant? Gender is irrel, and I don't think anyone knows (maybe Meghan and Harry, but they're not texting back :lol: )
Does the psychologist study or work with infants? this Pregnant women?
Doriana

Postby KayleeArafinwiel » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:22 pm

Hi Doriana kitteh!

Is she an expert on HRH The Duchess of Sussex’s behavior regarding her baby bump? Clothing? Recently released Christmas card? Possibility of twins?
KayleeArafinwiel

Postby Doriana » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:25 pm

Hi Doriana kitteh! Hi Kaylee kitteh!

Is she an expert on HRH The Duchess of Sussex’s behavior regarding her baby bump? Clothing? Recently released Christmas card? Possibility of twins? It's irrelevant/unknown what exactly she's an expert on - Meghan's pregnancy in general is relevant.
Doriana

Postby KayleeArafinwiel » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:43 pm

Hrm...

Does she know the Duchess of Sussex personally? Is it relevant what the Markles have been saying to the tabloid media about their estranged half-sister/daughter? Samantha Grant (though I hear she's become known as Markle again) trying to cash in on her half-sister's popularity? Thomas Markle writing to the Palace to try and patch things up with her for his benefit?

American customs about pregnancy relevant? Baby showers?

does HRH The Duchess of Sussex being biracial and therefore her baby (or babies) not being fully white factor into this?

is it the length of her pregnancy? some spiteful people suggesting she got pregnant before the wedding? (I'm just like...learn to do maths properly, those people - she can't have got married in mid-May and be due next spring if she was pregnant before the wedding. She should have had the baby already, if she was.)
KayleeArafinwiel

Postby Doriana » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:49 pm

Hrm...

Does she know the Duchess of Sussex personally? Is it relevant what the Markles have been saying to the tabloid media about their estranged half-sister/daughter? Samantha Grant (though I hear she's become known as Markle again) trying to cash in on her half-sister's popularity? Thomas Markle writing to the Palace to try and patch things up with her for his benefit? No to all

American customs about pregnancy relevant? Baby showers? No

does HRH The Duchess of Sussex being biracial and therefore her baby (or babies) not being fully white factor into this? No

is it the length of her pregnancy? some spiteful people suggesting she got pregnant before the wedding? (I'm just like...learn to do maths properly, those people - she can't have got married in mid-May and be due next spring if she was pregnant before the wedding. She should have had the baby already, if she was.) No
Doriana

Postby KayleeArafinwiel » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:50 pm

Okay...Kaylee kitteh is stumped. Can haz recat, plz? :D
KayleeArafinwiel

Postby Doriana » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:53 pm

Sure

RECAP: A developmental psychologist inadvertently came to know a lot about Duchess Meghan's recently-announced pregnancy, but no details surrounding Meghan's pregnancy are relevant - just that she's pregnant. The psychologist does research on infants and has no personal or professional connection to Meghan.
Doriana

Postby KayleeArafinwiel » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:00 pm

Thnx kitteh!

Did the psychologist herself become pregnant? Around the same time as the Duchess? Are their pregnancies developing at the same rate? Is the psychologist biracial like the Duchess? Does she look like her? Has she been mistaken for her by the media? (I'm guessing some of these are definitely not it, but random kitteh has random thotz so)

Is the psychologist British? American? If the latter, from California? Hollywood? Has she been following the Duchess' pregnancy with interest, or did she just randomly find out about it?

Is she researching infants in general? Royal babies? Celebrity babies? and how they differ from those of non-celebrity parents?

Has she got anything to do with Suits?
KayleeArafinwiel

Postby Doriana » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:03 pm

Thnx kitteh!

Did the psychologist herself become pregnant? No Around the same time as the Duchess? Are their pregnancies developing at the same rate? Is the psychologist biracial like the Duchess? Does she look like her? Has she been mistaken for her by the media? (I'm guessing some of these are definitely not it, but random kitteh has random thotz so) n/a to rest

Is the psychologist British? This American? If the latter, from California? Hollywood? Has she been following the Duchess' pregnancy with interest No, or did she just randomly find out about it? It wasn't entirely random, and that's where the lateral twist comes in.

Is she researching infants in general? This Royal babies? Celebrity babies? and how they differ from those of non-celebrity parents?

Has she got anything to do with Suits? No
Doriana

Postby KayleeArafinwiel » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:18 pm

Does the psychologist work for some British media provider? TV? Newspaper? Magazine? Does she work for the tabloids? Has she been writing articles about pregnancy/infants, and HRH The Duchess of Sussex was her most recent assigned subject?
KayleeArafinwiel

Postby Doriana » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:20 pm

Does the psychologist work for some British media provider? No, but find out more about her work TV? Newspaper? Magazine? Does she work for the tabloids? Has she been writing articles about pregnancy/infants, and HRH The Duchess of Sussex was her most recent assigned subject? No to all
Doriana

Postby KayleeArafinwiel » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:30 pm

Find out more about her work...ok. So she's British, you said. Is she English? Scottish? (Northern) Irish? Welsh? Is the town/city she lives in relevant? Do I need to guess it or will the lovely Doriana kitteh provide?

Does she have her own practice in infant/child psychology? Is she a teacher? A counselor? Does she help parents with their infants? Is she knowledgeable about developmental disorders? Is she concerned that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's baby might be born with some kind of problem?

Does she have her own website, as well as Twitter? Is she well known inside the UK? Outside of it? Do you expect that I should have heard of her?
KayleeArafinwiel

Postby Doriana » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:41 pm

Find out more about her work...ok. So she's British, you said. Is she English? I think so Scottish? (Northern) Irish? Welsh? Is the town/city she lives in relevant? Not the town or city, but explore Do I need to guess it or will the lovely Doriana kitteh provide? You need to guess (or use some lateral logic)

Does she have her own practice in infant/child psychology? Is she a teacher? A counselor? Does she help parents with their infants? Is she knowledgeable about developmental disorders? Is she concerned that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's baby might be born with some kind of problem? No to all. She's a researcher at a university

Does she have her own website, as well as Twitter? Irrel, but OTRTish Is she well known inside the UK? Outside of it? Do you expect that I should have heard of her? No to all
Doriana

Postby KayleeArafinwiel » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:51 pm

Is the area of England she's from relevant? Cornwall? Devon? (is her scone preference relevant?) Elsewhere in southwest England? Or maybe southeast England? London? The east of England? West Midlands? East Midlands? Northwest England? Northeast England? Yorkshire and the Humber (what is a humber?)

(Note: I used the "Regions of England" article at Wikipedia to define these, because I got past Cornwall and Devon, and realized I couldn't remember much more without looking it up...and when I did look up counties there were a lot, so I decided to narrow it down this way)
KayleeArafinwiel

Postby Doriana » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:20 pm

Is the area of England she's from relevant? Yes Cornwall? Devon? (is her scone preference relevant? Haha, no) Elsewhere in southwest England? Or maybe southeast England? *quietly checks Google Maps and Wikipedia list* this London? The east of England? West Midlands? East Midlands? Northwest England? Northeast England? Yorkshire and the Humber (what is a humber?)

(Note: I used the "Regions of England" article at Wikipedia to define these, because I got past Cornwall and Devon, and realized I couldn't remember much more without looking it up...and when I did look up counties there were a lot, so I decided to narrow it down this way)
Doriana

Postby KayleeArafinwiel » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:35 pm

Southeast England, okay, so: Berkshire? Buckinghamshire? East Sussex? Hampshire? the Isle of Wight? Kent? Oxfordshire? Surrey? West Sussex?

(omg, Sussex! I bet that's it, right? that's a connection O.O or is that a coincidence?)
KayleeArafinwiel

Postby Doriana » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:51 pm

Southeast England, okay, so: Berkshire? Buckinghamshire? East Sussex? Hampshire? the Isle of Wight? Kent? Oxfordshire? Surrey? West Sussex? Either of the Sussexes would do

(omg, Sussex! I bet that's it, right? that's a connection O.O or is that a coincidence?) Yes, it's Sussex, and yes, that's the connection!

Kaylee is making some great progress on this! Anyone wanna join? Or do you want to finish it off, Kaylee?
Doriana

Postby KayleeArafinwiel » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:01 pm

So...she inadvertently became an expert on the Duchess of Sussex's pregnancy because she's from Sussex? Is her Twitter name something to do with Sussex, and people assumed she knows the Duchess of Sussex?

(I'm not sure I'm quite there enough to finish this one off...)
KayleeArafinwiel

Postby Doriana » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:05 pm

So...she inadvertently became an expert on the Duchess of Sussex's pregnancy because she's from Sussex? Yes, but there's more to it Is her Twitter name something to do with Sussex, and people assumed she knows the Duchess of Sussex? No, but kind of OTRT

(I'm not sure I'm quite there enough to finish this one off...) Well, you're making good progress...
Doriana

Postby KayleeArafinwiel » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:12 pm

Has she offered some advice to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex through her tweets? Maybe an open letter of some kind? Pregnancy advice? Parenting advice? Has she commented on the Duchess' baby bump or some other aspect of the pregnancy and offered her opinion?
KayleeArafinwiel

Postby Doriana » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:16 pm

Has she offered some advice to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex through her tweets? Maybe an open letter of some kind? Pregnancy advice? Parenting advice? Has she commented on the Duchess' baby bump or some other aspect of the pregnancy and offered her opinion? No to all, getting OTWT. Twitter itself is not relevant.
Doriana

Postby KayleeArafinwiel » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:23 pm

ack...

Ok, so is her name anything to do with Sussex at all? With the Duchess? Is Sussex her surname? Is Markle? Is her first name Meghan? (I mean, you never know...)

Twitter isn't relevant, so is it relevant how else she shares her expertise? She's a university researcher, right? Does the university have a website she uses? A YouTube channel? Does the university share her research with the public? Is the university in Sussex? If so, West? East?
KayleeArafinwiel

Postby Doriana » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:32 pm

Ok, so is her name anything to do with Sussex at all? Not her name, but... With the Duchess? Is Sussex her surname? Is Markle? Is her first name Meghan? (I mean, you never know...) No to rest

Twitter isn't relevant, so is it relevant how else she shares her expertise? One aspect is relevant She's a university researcher, right? Yes Does the university have a website she uses? Not relevantly for this puzzle, but still OTRT A YouTube channel? No Does the university share her research with the public? They might Is the university in Sussex? Yes If so, West? East? East Sussex, but only relevant for context
Doriana

Postby KayleeArafinwiel » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:10 pm

Not her name, but the university's? Would it be the University of Sussex? (That's in East Sussex, says Wikipedia). Does she teach at the University of Sussex? If so, has the Duchess of Sussex's pregnancy become relevant to her students?
KayleeArafinwiel

Postby Doriana » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:28 pm

Not her name, but the university's? Yes! And the name of something else... Would it be the University of Sussex? Yes! (That's in East Sussex, says Wikipedia). Does she teach at the University of Sussex? Yes, but more importantly, she conducts research there If so, has the Duchess of Sussex's pregnancy become relevant to her students? No
Doriana

Postby KayleeArafinwiel » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:00 pm

is there a hospital or infant care facility of some sort relevantly in East Sussex that she's affiliated with, and does research for?

does she perform experiments/tests for her research relating to pregnancy? birth? infant development? to see what causes birth defects, SIDS, illnesses common in infancy? does she study vaccines and their (non-)relation to autism? is she outspoken against the anti-vaxxer crowd?
KayleeArafinwiel

Postby Doriana » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:05 pm

is there a hospital or infant care facility of some sort relevantly in East Sussex that she's affiliated with, and does research for? No, getting OTWT

does she perform experiments/tests for her research relating to pregnancy? birth? infant development? This to see what causes birth defects, SIDS, illnesses common in infancy? No, she studies typical development in infants does she study vaccines and their (non-)relation to autism? No is she outspoken against the anti-vaxxer crowd? irrel
Doriana

Postby KayleeArafinwiel » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:24 pm

gah I do not like OTWTs I do not I do not. *frustrated kitteh* :(

pls someone else help I am confused and I don't know if asking for a hint or redirect would be unfair
KayleeArafinwiel

Postby Doriana » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:43 am

You can always ask for a hint and I'll happily provide one.

HINT: She works at a research center within the University of Sussex that also has the word "Sussex" in its name. Keep in mind that she works with infants.
Doriana

Postby Balin » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:05 pm

Do people keep asking her if she'll work with the Duchess' baby?
Balin

Postby Balin » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:06 pm

Alternately, do people keep telling her details about the pregnancy? Thinking she'll work with the baby? In case she does work with the baby?
Balin

Postby Doriana » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:21 pm

Do people keep asking her if she'll work with the Duchess' baby? No

Alternately, do people keep telling her details about the pregnancy? No, but she keeps receiving details/news about the pregnancy Thinking she'll work with the baby? In case she does work with the baby? n/a
Doriana

Postby KayleeArafinwiel » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:13 pm

The Sussex Baby Lab relevant? Dr Alice Skelton? Professor Anna Franklin? Teresa Tang?
KayleeArafinwiel

Postby Doriana » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:25 pm

The Sussex Baby Lab relevant? very much so Dr Alice Skelton? Professor Anna Franklin? Teresa Tang? The exact researcher is irrel
Doriana

Postby KayleeArafinwiel » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:30 pm

Doriana wrote:The Sussex Baby Lab relevant? very much so Dr Alice Skelton? Professor Anna Franklin? Teresa Tang? The exact researcher is irrel

aww, and I went to the trouble of looking them all up... :(

so wait, if the exact researcher is irrel, are you following the Lab itself on social media and different researchers monitor it? (I know you said Twitter was not relevant but now the premise of the puzzle is baffling me doriana kitteh plz halp

(I even had cheezburgur! and still can't think of the answer...)
KayleeArafinwiel

Postby Doriana » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:51 pm

aww, and I went to the trouble of looking them all up... :( Well, you learnt something in the process :)

so wait, if the exact researcher is irrel, are you following the Lab itself on social media and different researchers monitor it? (I know you said Twitter was not relevant but now the premise of the puzzle is baffling me doriana kitteh plz halp No, I'm following one specific researcher, but it's not relevant who it is. She does, however, monitor something - but not the lab's twitter account. Does that help?

Doriana

Postby KayleeArafinwiel » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:55 pm

Doriana wrote:aww, and I went to the trouble of looking them all up... :( Well, you learnt something in the process :)

so wait, if the exact researcher is irrel, are you following the Lab itself on social media and different researchers monitor it? (I know you said Twitter was not relevant but now the premise of the puzzle is baffling me doriana kitteh plz halp No, I'm following one specific researcher, but it's not relevant who it is. She does, however, monitor something - but not the lab's twitter account. Does that help?

does she monitor the lab's FB page? I see that they have one... or email?

or do you mean she monitors something with the infants? does she gather data on the infants born in the hospital? In all of Sussex? and now, since they have a (Duke and) Duchess of Sussex the implication is that the new Baby Sussex should be monitored by her?
KayleeArafinwiel

Postby Doriana » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:57 pm

does she monitor the lab's FB page? I see that they have one... or email? Irrel to both - Keep in mind that she was on the receiving end of information

or do you mean she monitors something with the infants? does she gather data on the infants born in the hospital? In all of Sussex? and now, since they have a (Duke and) Duchess of Sussex the implication is that the new Baby Sussex should be monitored by her? No to all
Doriana

Postby Balin » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:21 am

Does she receive news about the pregnancy online? On her personal account? In her emails?
Does she receive the news from a person? From advertising?
Balin

Postby Doriana » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:54 am

Does she receive news about the pregnancy online? Yes On her personal account? Irrel In her emails? Yes
Does she receive the news from a person? From advertising? No to both, explore
Doriana

Postby KayleeArafinwiel » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:59 am

does she receive it from a mass email type thing? (Like a Yahoo group?) a newsletter? a royal news site?
KayleeArafinwiel

Postby Doriana » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:20 am

does she receive it from a mass email type thing? (Like a Yahoo group?) a newsletter? a royal news site? No to all

HINT: She wants to receive news, but not about Meghan's pregnancy or the baby
Doriana

Postby KayleeArafinwiel » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:22 am

is she subscribed to a newspaper/magazine online?
KayleeArafinwiel

Postby Doriana » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:52 am

is she subscribed to a newspaper/magazine online? No

You're all dancing around the solution and there's only one detail missing, so I declare the

********SPOILER********

A researcher at the Sussex Baby Lab has set up a Google Alert for "Sussex baby lab" so that she gets a notification every time her lab is mentioned in the media. However, the news that HRH The Duchess of Sussex is expecting a baby messed with her alert and she received a lot of alerts for articles about Meghan's pregnancy, which made her an expert on the upcoming royal baby.

Thanks for playing, everyone! It's nice to have you back on the LTPF, Kaylee, and you asked some great questions :)
Doriana

Re: [Doriana] A little birdie told me... (*NOTIFIED*)

Postby KayleeArafinwiel » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:18 am

Ooooh...I feel silly now for not thinking of that! But I can see how that would happen! (Personally, my only Google Alert is "Queen Elizabeth II" and I get all kinds of things about her, ranging from the factual to the improbable to the patently ridiculous in my gmail. Whether I am entertained or insulted by the latter two categories tends to depend on my mood and how little research the person seems to have done in writing their article)
KayleeArafinwiel

Return to Solved Lateral Thinking Puzzles